IGNORED

Governor Murphy Stops Bear Hunt On All NJ's Owned Lands

BHC

We need a law suite to make a statement and push back right? A law suite could get it put on hold and force the hunt to go through until the case is decided. Could we say he is discriminating against hunters that don’t have private land access? There has to be some action taken as he signed an executive order (not a law) to cut off the use on land bought with funds but not on private loans.

Anyone one here a lawyer that would be willing to do it for free or know of one?

Why not start a go fund me page to help offset costs?

I would contribute as I’m sure a lot of clubs and people would to?

We can bitch here or we could band together and do something.

Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, tcook8296 said:

You get what you vote for. Keep voting democrat. If he can pull it off with the bears, deer hunting is next

at least the bucks would finally get some age on them !

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

7 minutes ago, SlugsnArrows said:

We need a law suite to make a statement and push back right? A law suite could get it put on hold and force the hunt to go through until the case is decided. Could we say he is discriminating against hunters that don’t have private land access? There has to be some action taken as he signed an executive order (not a law) to cut off the use on land bought with funds but not on private loans.

Anyone one here a lawyer that would be willing to do it for free or know of one?

Why not start a go fund me page to help offset costs?

I would contribute as I’m sure a lot of clubs and people would to?

We can bitch here or we could band together and do something.

Thoughts?

I don't really care to bear hunt - I would donate to a good fight though.  Of course this asshole will say "discrimination- BAH. I don't want ANYONE to bear hunt!"

I shot a big 10pt once….

If this goes through then f&g need to close all state land to dog walking. Or maybe there should be a rule that anyone an state land needs to have a fishing or hunting license. Like you have to use the gun range

Then they can use money to get more Co to enforce the new and old rules.

8 minutes ago, Farmshine said:

I’m actually surprised he didn’t cancel the hunt all together. It’s a setback but there are plenty of opportunities to kill a bear non state property.

I don't think he can stop it altogether or he would have . This is his effort on trying to make good on a campaign promise .  Hopefully it gets challenged and overturned . 

2 hours ago, BHC said:

with banning the hunt on state owned lands will NJ loose out on these funds?

https://wsfrprograms.fws.gov/subpages/grantprograms/wr/wr.htm

Any way to find out how much NJ will lose?

The best way to sway the 80-90% who doesn't care about the bear hunt would be to expose the a-hole Gov'ner for giving away $$s while he keeps increasing taxes on everyone.

whitey.JPG

the big state forests and WMAs  hold  a lot of bears.  Stokes, Whittingham, Bear Swamp, Wallkill, High Point, Kittatinny Valley, Hewitt, Mahlon-Dickerson, Allamuchy, and the list goes on.   Just allowing private won't even put a dent in a bear population that still is in desperate need of trimming.  

Edited by JHbowhunter

I shot a big 10pt once….