IGNORED

Governor Murphy Stops Bear Hunt On All NJ's Owned Lands

BHC

That jackwagon  actually states his concern for public safety as his reason. Did t he ever here of the hiker who was attacked and eaten a few years ago?  I wouldn’t hold my breathe that we will still be able to hunt federal and private either this is his first step. He will stop the rest when it’s too close to October hunt to be overturned.

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

4 minutes ago, Gobblengrunt said:

i never understand how an unqualified individual can stop a hunt such as this one when the state pays biologists and fish& game who studied and proved otherwise.  im so pissed!!

Unlawful use of power my opinion.  

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

3 minutes ago, Live to Hunt said:

Unlawful use of power my opinion.  

is there any action we can take as sportsmen?  there is zero basis for stopping the hunt.  can he stop everybody from driving if hes so concerned with safety?  how about banning the use of knives and forks at dinner, they can be a hazard also!  its very scary the power that is given to one individual.  what can we do?

i never understand how an unqualified individual can stop a hunt such as this one when the state pays biologists and fish& game who studied and proved otherwise.  im so pissed!!

Since when are the words logic and reason used to describe a Democrats decision making process?

And for all you sportsmen who moaned and groaned about Christie, you've earned this.

David

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Guy truly is clueless. 

If you group together hunting, skeet, clay shooting, sport shooting, etc. All if them. ALL OF THEM. And look at number of injuries verses number of participants. Compare it to other sports, hobbies, traditions...It's literally one of the safest things you can do in this country. By far. 

Feel bad for you guys. I really do. 

If anybody has bears they want removed from their PRIVATE property. I'm sure some guys here would be happy to help.  NJWW bear a thon? Lol