IGNORED

Worst experience ever

Lphunsjr

You are very lucky!

My father almost died from something similar.

How the hell did you get the staph in the first place?

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

1 hour ago, thefirstndsecond said:

You are very lucky!

My father almost died from something similar.

How the hell did you get the staph in the first place?

Dr said everyone has bacteria on their skin, but react differently to it. Not sure why my immune system was unable to fight it off. 2nd time I had a bacterial infection, so why is my next adventure

6 hours ago, Lphunsjr said:

Lmao. They are more concerned with why I didn't fight it off. 2 nd episode w Staph,,,,,,Immunologist next. Never wanna go thru this again! Just got back from Disney, airports, gym daily,,,,who knows. Everyone is exposed to this crap, just react differently

Lucky the nurses didn't start singing Disney tunes... Like ..It's a small world after all!!! Glad your over the hump, I mean on the med. Staph is some scary shit

I feel for you. We had MRSA in our house for three years. It kept getting passed from person to person. Wife, then daughter (then 4 yrs old and she got it on her V), son (then 2) back to Wife, then son, back to Wife the back son who ended up spending two weeks in hospital. He had our entire house bleached and disinfected three times. Wife was ready to kill me because I never got it. They were finally able to kick it by going on Rifampin for two week. Some powerful antibiotic that turned there eyes and skin yellow for a while. But knock on wood have not had since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk