IGNORED

Who Gun Hunted This Year?

Did you hunt with a gun this year?  I find I'm hunting less each year with the gun.  I'm pretty sure the only day I had any gun in the woods this year was Opening day of firearm buck season, and that's because I went with my dad.  

I took the crossbow out a bunch which I never really did before and shot a couple deer with that.  I mostly just hunt with my compound though.  It's what I'm comfortable with and what I prefer.  I'm also sick of shelling out $28 for each zone for shotgun, bow and muzzleloader.  I only bought 2 zones for bow and a buck tag.  I guess I'm lucky that there are enough deer where I hunt that I can shoot as many as I want, but I let most pass and just take a few.  What's your preferred method of hunting these days?

I love it all and I love the change. If they came up with another weapon I am sure I would use it as well. My preferred weapon is my cross bow.

So far I hunted 57 times. 41 times with crossbow, 5 times with compound, 7 times with shotgun and 4 times with muzzl.

Edited by Lunatic