IGNORED

Who Gun Hunted This Year?

Sorry to say Have not Hunted for Past  :eek:  12 + years.  Been doing some serious Fishing & Bit of Clamming - Both Fresh and salt waters Surf- Raft. Shore. Not into Boat rides anymore like the relaxing ways better. Even more, once my Grandsons got involved. The oldest is very Serious and successful fisherman.  

Would love to take them to Alaska but guess that will be up to my son do to my health issues. 

MY Only Shooting is at Solomons Trap. Dix Pistol Rifle & Skeet.  Garden State rang Pistol. with My Daughter who outshoots me.  

Hope Members get Together come this Spring for another Rim Fire Shoot at Asumpink. or some mixed shooting at Dix. Will call it a Memorial Shoot.

#2.jpg

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

After having my area trampled and ruined all summer and fall due to a "depredation permit" I really didn't bow hunt much . I got a little fed up , and actually picked up a slug gun this year . I've been out maybe a handful of times . I'm actually out as I type this on a local farm praying my season can end right . Deer are in the field next door let's hope they close the distance . Plenty of time .