IGNORED

Oddball8945

Hello, my name is Andrew and I'm 27 from Middlesex county....

I've been hunting, fishing, shooting all my life....just recently got my trappers license (because DP traps are legal now) and bow license (because crossbows are legal now and bow season is longer than firearm + sunday hunting) and this will be my first season for both of those skills. I grew up using shotguns and used muzzleloader for a few seasons, and air rifles instead of shotgun for squirrel since that has been legal. 

I'm really excited for trapping, going to mainly target coon/possum this season......looking forward to bow hunting as well, hoping to put a lot of meat in the freezer.

Also excited for opening day of crow season  :up:

This forum seems pretty active and It's nice that it is for NJ.......... hope to learn a few new things reading posts on here as well as just having a good time chatting. 

Thanks

Hello, my name is Andrew and I'm 27 from Middlesex county....

I've been hunting, fishing, shooting all my life....just recently got my trappers license (because DP traps are legal now) and bow license (because crossbows are legal now and bow season is longer than firearm + sunday hunting) and this will be my first season for both of those skills. I grew up using shotguns and used muzzleloader for a few seasons, and air rifles instead of shotgun for squirrel since that has been legal. 

I'm really excited for trapping, going to mainly target coon/possum this season......looking forward to bow hunting as well, hoping to put a lot of meat in the freezer.

Also excited for opening day of crow season  :up:

This forum seems pretty active and It's nice that it is for NJ.......... hope to learn a few new things reading posts on here as well as just having a good time chatting. 

Thanks

:welcome:  :welcome:  :welcome:  :welcome:  :welcome:  :welcome:  :welcome:  :welcome:  Watch out for the Bears  ;)

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

welcome, if you have any questions just ask. you will have fun trapping and will notice stuff in the woods you never noticed before. if you post pics of your catches make sure they are good pics, no animals filled with blood, no mud balls, no jelly heads, and no animals in traps or cable restraints. i know it seems like a lot of no's but we been battleing to keep trapping and we dont want these pics used against us, any unacceptable pics will be removed, dont take it personally we just love trapping and dont want to loose it because of some pics used against us.