IGNORED

Scent control?!?!

Turkeyslayer

8 minutes ago, nickmarch said:

I dont pay any attention to the wind.  I have locations where I cut thin trails in multiple directions thru the thickest crap I can find that all lead to a shooting lane.  I have spots where 3 to 4 different types of vegetation meet and spots where there are small open oaks surrounded by thick crap.

Deer are capable of differentiating six smells simultaneously so I put six odors on multiple trees surrounding my locations.  I add vegetable oil and shake before putting them on the trees.  It lasts for weeks to months and also attracts the deer.  They like the odors.  The deer never smell me!  

20210815_090421.jpg

Screenshot_20210509-141100~2.jpg

Screenshot_20210509-141118~2.jpg

Ridiculous

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

25 minutes ago, nickmarch said:

I dont pay any attention to the wind.  I have locations where I cut thin trails in multiple directions thru the thickest crap I can find that all lead to a shooting lane.  I have spots where 3 to 4 different types of vegetation meet and spots where there are small open oaks surrounded by thick crap.

Deer are capable of differentiating six smells simultaneously so I put six odors on multiple trees surrounding my locations.  I add vegetable oil and shake before putting them on the trees.  It lasts for weeks to months and also attracts the deer.  They like the odors.  The deer never smell me!  

20210815_090421.jpg

Nick please show pics of some mature deer you have harvested by your methods... 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

SMH Amateurs!  It's common sense.  Overwhelm their sense of smell and they cant smell you.

Deer can process up to six different smells at any one time. There is a special organ on the roof of their mouth, the Jacobson’s organ, that acts as a second nose. Deer also devote a larger part of their brain than humans to analyze smells. All this put together means that deer are able to identify smells much better than the average human.
https://www.outdoorhub.com/stories/2015/11/09/10-things-must-know-deer-senses/

you need to learn all you can about how a buck sees, hears and smells, and then you need to devise ways to try and negate those awesome senses.
scientists say that whitetails have thousands of sensitive receptors in their nostrils, which they use to sort out up to six smells at one time.
https://www.realtree.com/deer-hunting/articles/busted-5-things-you-don-t-know-about-deer-senses

35 minutes ago, nickmarch said:

20210815_090421.jpg

This method may work good for getting trail camera pictures. But once you walk out into the area that you are going to be watching over, the deer will be able to smell that you were there! Even wearing rubber boots! How do you think a Bloodhound can find a lost child? Or a K9 dog can find a suspect? A deer's long nose is not there for decoration. It is there for survival. Do not walk into you hunting area to put out any scent. Give the deer some credit.

Nick please show pics of some mature deer you have harvested by your methods.

Nick:SMH Amateurs!  It's common sense.  Overwhelm their sense of smell and they cant smell you.

Aaah nice pics.🤔

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

17 minutes ago, trapoholic said:

This method may work good for getting trail camera pictures. But once you walk out into the area that you are going to be watching over, the deer will be able to smell that you were there! Even wearing rubber boots! How do you think a Bloodhound can find a lost child? Or a K9 dog can find a suspect? A deer's long nose is not there for decoration. It is there for survival. Do not walk into you hunting area to put out any scent. Give the deer some credit.

I have the same stuff on my clothes and boots.

Pics psh... smh You show some pics.  Not jh I'm sure everyone sick of seeing his semi wild buck that was use to seeing, smelling and hearing people.

24 minutes ago, hunterbob1 said:

Nick please show pics of some mature deer you have harvested by your methods.

Nick:SMH Amateurs!  It's common sense.  Overwhelm their sense of smell and they cant smell you.

Aaah nice pics.🤔

Remember last year he claimed his friends property had several 170 inch bucks on it. Never produced a pic of any of them so why you think he has pics of even a fawn he killed? The guy doesnt hunt. He lives on the internet.

3 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

Remember last year he claimed his friends property had several 170 inch bucks on it. Never produced a pic of any of them so why you think he has pics of even a fawn he killed? The guy doesnt hunt. He lives on the internet.

Maybe he let's them live another year. 

18 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

That's what happens when they get fed year round and live many years but of course an amateur like you and those who like your lame comment wouldn't know something so simple.  

Why would I have pics of deer on his property? SMH

Edited by nickmarch

13 minutes ago, 3Blade said:

Come on Todd, we all know your an ozonics prostaffer:rofl:

Biggest gimmick out there. They all are. Listen I was stupid once to and bought into the garbage but I woke the hell up. I’m no expert. I just have learned to do it the right way. It’s not hard. It’s actually a lot more enjoyable not worrying about my scent.  The wind picks my stand Location. 

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

3 minutes ago, Live to Hunt said:

Biggest gimmick out there. They all are. Listen I was stupid once to and bought into the garbage but I woke the hell up. I’m no expert. I just have learned to do it the right way. It’s not hard. It’s actually a lot more enjoyable not worrying about my scent.  The wind picks my stand Location. 

Todd thanks for letting me borrow both your ozonics , dead down wind , scent killer gold and scent crusher ozone bag for TURKEY season . Not one bird ever smelled me !!  I will get them back ASAP .  Thanks Bro