IGNORED

2021 BLACK BEAR SEASON CLOSED

FeniQuest217

25 minutes ago, nickmarch said:

On January 12th the FW Council voted on and approved the CBBMP.  On Jan 16th Murphy appointed an acting commissioner of the DEP who is required to approve and sign off on the CBBMP.  He was made the official Commissioner in June.   He never signed the CBBMP.  

That's not what I believe that's a fact!  

Thank you.  that’s what I was asking.

18 hours ago, nickmarch said:

On January 12th the FW Council voted on and approved the CBBMP.  On Jan 16th Murphy appointed an acting commissioner of the DEP who is required to approve and sign off on the CBBMP.  He was made the official Commissioner in June.   He never signed the CBBMP.  

That's not what I believe that's a fact!  

I was talking to a buddy about this yesterday. I'm not much of a tin hat donner but something really smells about this situation. I really suspect the previous commissioner was going to support a BBMP in spite of Murphy and she coincidentally "retired" right before this all came to fruition...then the fruit loop acting commissioner came in to become the new one and it got swept under the rug. Seems to me somebody got ousted IMO and somebody else who would bend over to Murphy got the nod.....

18 hours ago, Bucksnbows said:

That used to be more true than it is today. Public sector jobs often pay as well or better than private sector jobs these days. 

Pay may be less ,

but their retirement is phenomenally better .

Most private sector workers put twice the yearly contribution and for 35/40 years . 

and get half as much much retirement pay monthly  as public sector workers do , even after worker many more years 

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

20 minutes ago, chenrossi said:

I was talking to a buddy about this yesterday. I'm not much of a tin hat donner but something really smells about this situation. I really suspect the previous commissioner was going to support a BBMP in spite of Murphy and she coincidentally "retired" right before this all came to fruition...then the fruit loop acting commissioner came in to become the new one and it got swept under the rug. Seems to me somebody got ousted IMO and somebody else who would bend over to Murphy got the nod.....

https://www.northjersey.com/story/news/environment/2020/12/01/dep-commissioner-catherine-mccabe-retire/6475547002/

One of the people on the FW Council said the commissioner has never even read the black bear policy.  

https://www.njherald.com/story/news/2021/07/21/nj-bear-hunt-2021-division-of-fish-and-game/8044391002/

Mark my word: We will see more and more anti-hunting proclamations from Murphy. Next it will be closing state lands to all hunting the way it was done with bear hunting. They already closed Norvin Green SF to hunting. Hardly anyone hunts there because there are so many hikers interrupting animal activity. About 5-6 months ago no Hunting signs went up. I expect to see this at other state property as long as that snaggletooth jackass is in office.

Making matters worse is Ciattarelli got the Republican nomanation. Since he is a RINO, no hard core conservatives, including me, support him. He has no chance of beating Murphy even with all of us holding our noses to vote for him 

9 minutes ago, 230jhp said:

Mark my word: We will see more and more anti-hunting proclamations from Murphy. Next it will be closing state lands to all hunting the way it was done with bear hunting. They already closed Norvin Green SF to hunting. Hardly anyone hunts there because there are so many hikers interrupting animal activity. About 5-6 months ago no Hunting signs went up. I expect to see this at other state property as long as that snaggletooth jackass is in office.

Making matters worse is Ciattarelli got the Republican nomanation. Since he is a RINO, no hard core conservatives, including me, support him. He has no chance of beating Murphy even with all of us holding our noses to vote for him 

All of us will not me voting against Murphy. There are members here openly voting for Murphy. 

Before the tragic day of 9/11 both private and public workers kept to themselves, both for the most part didn't care what the other made or benefits.  9/11 changed that ...

Those in the private sector made excellent money a few had health insurance from their employer,  very good 401k/pension 

Public sector workers made far less money but they had health insurance, a great pension

Everyone was happy!!

Private sector works loss their jobs, or a combination of health insurance and 401k, and they couldn't understand why a public worker maintained their jobs, health insurance, & pension, and of course ....it was a ego trip!!! Yeah those scumbags in the jet planes was to bring horror to us all, but the long term goal was to destroy us all, best way is the economy,  and to divide us all.

I know of few people who worked on Wall Street and they all made back then $200k or more, all but one was unemployed until their firm got things rolling again,  and they did in fact bitch and complain about not being able to live the lifestyle they had, of course things got better for them, as their firms got the ball rolling 

28 minutes ago, BHC said:

Before the tragic day of 9/11 both private and public workers kept to themselves, both for the most part didn't care what the other made or benefits.  9/11 changed that ...

Those in the private sector made excellent money a few had health insurance from their employer,  very good 401k/pension 

Public sector workers made far less money but they had health insurance, a great pension

Everyone was happy!!

Private sector works loss their jobs, or a combination of health insurance and 401k, and they couldn't understand why a public worker maintained their jobs, health insurance, & pension, and of course ....it was a ego trip!!! Yeah those scumbags in the jet planes was to bring horror to us all, but the long term goal was to destroy us all, best way is the economy,  and to divide us all.

I know of few people who worked on Wall Street and they all made back then $200k or more, all but one was unemployed until their firm got things rolling again,  and they did in fact bitch and complain about not being able to live the lifestyle they had, of course things got better for them, as their firms got the ball rolling 

Long ago the public sector was corrupted by cronyism. Not the individual employee but the union ( and no I'm not anti-union ) which lay in bed with government. This did much to divide the population and empower a one party system. Nothing new nor sinister. People will always vote what is in their best interest.  

11 hours ago, 230jhp said:

No disrespect but if we don’t support Ciattarelli, then de facto, we’re helping to ensure Murphy wins.  I realize NJ is very Democratic and Murphy has something like a 62% approval rating but….. I do  agree with your larger point, little by little, democrats will whittle away at hunting opportunities. 

On 7/22/2021 at 5:55 AM, nmc02 said:

Truth or fiction...supposedly Murphy said he would not sign the fish & game laws for 21/22 IF the bear hunt was included. Therefore, if the bear hunt was included, there would be NO hunting of any sort. Not sure if true, but the word on the street 

If true, DOFGW should have called his bluff and forced his hand.  Then it would have gone to the court and he would have lost because he would have abused his power.   But I would have to see evidence that what you are stating is in fact the truth. 

On 7/21/2021 at 5:59 PM, DBuck said:

Really? Maybe for the sportsman, but you can thank him for the higher gas tax and toll hikes.

And you can thank him for capping the increase in property taxes. But, the teacher's union and state employees unions hated him so we know he was effective.