IGNORED

Disappointed with F&W Game Warden

Dave, step up to plate....call the Northern Region Law Enforcement Officer  
Law Enforcement - 908-735-8240 (Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Hunterdon, Morris, Passaic, Somerset, Sussex, Union, Warren)
Tell them location, time and infractions.....they in turn can look up what officers where on duty and can find what officer was at your location....demand that tickets should be written, and sign a complaint towards the officer for not doing his/her job.....your entitled to do so.....
That would be a great idea if I had any remote idea who was in the party. It's a dead end. I'm really disappointed in you bud. I know you're a good guy and yet you can't tell me/is what you would do.

David

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

The guy did his job. If the OP is so hard on summons being issued, he can sign the complaint himself
Did I ever demand a summons. I asked for everyone's OPINION. Reading helps here.

David

4 minutes ago, yoda4x4 said:

Did I ever demand a summons. I asked for everyone's OPINION. Reading helps here.

David

Read yourself. I wasn't responding to you. And I said IF

Edited by Bucndoe

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

Asked me what I would do....Hunter115522 gave the answer

You didn't demand a summons, but you expected one.....the people involved maybe in his daily duty reports, won't know until you demand it

It’s the wardens discretion to issue a summons or not. You might not have liked how he/she handled it but your opinion doesn’t factor into his/her decision. Sometimes a warning gets the point across without issuing a summons. In some cases, several tickets fits the bill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep in mind that "shall" also means "may" in the legal world.

23:2-6.  Powers and duties of protector and wardens

The wardens shall enforce all the laws of this state for the protection of fish, birds and game animals, and may execute all processes issued for the violation of these laws, and serve subpoenas issued for the examination, investigation or trial of all offenses against these laws. Each warden shall keep a daily record of his official acts, and at the close of each month make a  summary of the record with such statements in detail as shall be necessary for  the information of the board, and report the same to it.  The protector shall  report to the board any negligence or dereliction of duty or incompetency on  the part of any of the wardens, with the facts relating thereto, shall report  monthly to the board the operation of his department during the preceding  month, and make any further report the board requires.

Had the CPO issued violations that were contested in court the State would lose because ranges that used PR Act funds are public ranges that allow handguns.  

My opinion is the warning is sufficient in this instance. At the end you just want compliance and what is the actual damage in what they did? Warning goes on your record and next time it’s a ticket. Minor infraction in my opinion. 

2 hours ago, yoda4x4 said:

The warden talked to them after me. And furthermore, can you explain it to me why I should be responsible for doing his job? It would be a completely different story if a warden never showed up. But he was there. He simply didn't follow up on the rules of the range.

David

I wasnt asking you to do his job.  I was asking why you didnt ask the warden about the no license and the posted signs.