IGNORED

What’s going on in Lakewood?

Buckeyes11

On 4/15/2020 at 5:48 PM, Jim_ said:

I think we're talking about two different animals.

I've been around Jewish people my entire life .. starting when I was growing up in Linden. All hard working, great parents, wonderful and caring members of the community.

On the other hand, it's these hasidic jews. I had to deal with them on a business level sometimes over 30 years ago. Dishonest, disrespectful, obnoxious. Unwashed. They're dishonesty and anti-social behavior is often seen with all the fraud they get convicted of, in Lakewood and other places … Medicaid fraud, etc.

Well Linden is going Hasidic if only in the sunnyside section.......a new temple is being built right next to the pond by the HS and they are buying up many homes......that is fine....but their rabbi controls the real estate sales and my friend cant sell his home to any interested Hasidim without the rabbis OK........  usually Hasidim are hard to deal with at our estate sales......not the most friendly and they probably wont be coming to my stand up act......they do use strong arm tactics to get their best prices.....many groups become assimilated some very quickly .....( Indians become Americanized quite rapidly , by 2nd generation.) ....Hasidim are just a breed all their own........ ( I know I am rambling )....... 

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE

1 hour ago, Luchiano said:

Bucksnbows writes “these dirty disgusting Jews”. 
Livesintrees writes “I care more about a spider I kill in my kitchen than what happens to them”.

What kind of disgusting people are you? You should be ashamed of your posts. 
You are spreading false news. The Jewish community was slower to respond to social distancing but they all corrected that problem. 

Your bigotry comes through loud and clear. Do you think you are above the law regarding your hatred?

Normally I'd welcome a new member, but your first post attacks two members.  Where did Bucksnbows say what you claim?

1 hour ago, Luchiano said:

Bucksnbows writes “these dirty disgusting Jews”

No he DID NOT.  Why would you make such an accusation. I am a mod I could see if it was typed and later removed.  No evidence for your false accusation. 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

On 4/15/2020 at 5:55 PM, Pathman said:

Please don’t generalize, we’re all referring to a specific sect, not Jews In general, there’s a huge difference. I don’t know if you are simply unaware, or you care to not recognize the difference, but let’s not turn this into something it’s not, which is a slight against all people of Jewish faith. 

I was not generalizing, hence the qualification ‘most’ in my post above.

The post immediately preceding mine did actually generalize and when I saw the term ‘filthy Jews’ I felt compelled to post a dissenting view.

Hasidic Jews are actively despised by other Jews too just as really religious Christian nutcases are despised and pitied by other Christians.  In Israel itself the Hasidics cause problems there too by stirring the pot with the Arab population there but being exempt from the compulsory military service that other Israeli’s are compelled to serve.

Also, being Jewish has little to do with subscribing to Judaism- there are plenty of secular Jews too - just making the point there to show that I am fully able to make distinctions.

Lastly, I am not sanctimonious- I tell Italian, Irish, Polish, Jewish jokes all the time - but there is a difference between a joke and really piling it on.

Edited by madeinuk

So Bucksnbows was just quoting Livesintrees - he did not make the comment...

So that's double-whammy for Livesintrees according to Lucky Luchiano. 

My simple take on all this - it all comes down to "natural selection" and they will be seeing that in it's full effect. 

I shot a big 10pt once….

On 4/15/2020 at 10:05 AM, Kype said:

should build a wall around lakewood.

Toms River had a wall.....a wall of woods was much of the northern border of Toms River in the mid 90s .....oak groves, old chicken farms, etc.....

It has all been developed!!

Politicians and builders sold out Toms River twp. 

Someone with a little foresight should have seen the way lakewood was expanding and the northern border woods should have been preserved. Used to be some great deer, rabbit, and quail huntin a long time ago.

3 hours ago, Luchiano said:

Bucksnbows writes “these dirty disgusting Jews”. 
Livesintrees writes “I care more about a spider I kill in my kitchen than what happens to them”.

What kind of disgusting people are you? You should be ashamed of your posts. 
You are spreading false news. The Jewish community was slower to respond to social distancing but they all corrected that problem. 

Your bigotry comes through loud and clear. Do you think you are above the law regarding your hatred?

Luchiano, please get facts straight before making accusations such as you have. To attack members of W&W in your first post? 

I think some of the quotes above sounded like the 20th century Nazis. They lump a whole people into one subset. I am Jewish. I assure you that I am not filthy. I assure you that I am not cheap. I assure you that I love my country more than life itself. I assure you that I and many like me follow the laws and social distancing to protect my family and society as a whole. I agree that many the Hasidic sect have not been following the rules. I agree that each and every one of these fools should be arrested and or fined. I agree that if they get sick with Covid 19, they shouldn’t be allowed to go to a hospital and put emergency workers and patients at risk due to their disgusting behavior. I believe that if they don’t follow social distancing, that they should remain only among their sect and let Darwin deal with them. I am not a fan of some in that sect due to the way that some act in our society. Some, not all. So yes, I am offended and no, I’m no snowflake. Those who forget history are bound to repeat it...and I’ll say it, Never Again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Njpddet said:

I think some of the quotes above sounded like the 20th century Nazis. They lump a whole people into one subset. I am Jewish. I assure you that I am not filthy. I assure you that I am not cheap. I assure you that I love my country more than life itself. I assure you that I and many like me follow the laws and social distancing to protect my family and society as a whole. I agree that many the Hasidic sect have not been following the rules. I agree that each and every one of these fools should be arrested and or fined. I agree that if they get sick with Covid 19, they shouldn’t be allowed to go to a hospital and put emergency workers and patients at risk due to their disgusting behavior. I believe that if they don’t follow social distancing, that they should remain only among their sect and let Darwin deal with them. I am not a fan of some in that sect due to the way that some act in our society. Some, not all. So yes, I am offended and no, I’m no snowflake. Those who forget history are bound to repeat it...and I’ll say it, Never Again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Voice of reason right there folks - every religion has their whacko's including Christianity.  The best religions are those that can easily assimilate with others  - with NO PREJUDICE.  I don't care what you worship - as long as you get along, abide by the rules and laws of the land and do not infringe on my rights or create a danger to others.  

The Lakewood "sids" certainly are not fitting within those boundaries, hence some of the harsh remarks.  

I shot a big 10pt once….