IGNORED

What’s going on in Lakewood?

Buckeyes11

7 hours ago, Luchiano said:

Bucksnbows writes “these dirty disgusting Jews”. 
Livesintrees writes “I care more about a spider I kill in my kitchen than what happens to them”.

What kind of disgusting people are you? You should be ashamed of your posts. 
You are spreading false news. The Jewish community was slower to respond to social distancing but they all corrected that problem. 

Your bigotry comes through loud and clear. Do you think you are above the law regarding your hatred?

Then why is the town council asking for the National Guard to assist in enforcement? 

Seen the behavior to many times in Brooklyn. ..you people just don't get it.

When I first saw the title of the thread I figured the topic was about the guy who owns the nursing home in Andover that has been all over the news because of Covid-19 deaths and really bad conditions. He’s also from Lakewood. 

Edited by Bojaffa

Then why is the town council asking for the National Guard to assist in enforcement? 
Seen the behavior to many times in Brooklyn. ..you people just don't get it.
Because they run the town council

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

"Don't forget that you're First Marines! Not all the Communists in hell can overrun you!" - Chesty Puller

30 Residents,2 Nurses passed in Oakland nursing home. My aunt is there I tried calling can't get through. ☹️

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt