IGNORED

What’s going on in Lakewood?

Buckeyes11

2 hours ago, BHC said:

Local and state government are loyal to the  Hasidic community, if they get a fine and or arrest once they go to court it will be tossed out. No different then two years ago when they stole from welfare, no jail time and the fine was reduced very low, and in fact some didn't it again with no arrest or fine

Also when Bill Clinton pardoned that Hasidic rabbi, then a few months later Rockland county had a super high voter turnout causing Hillary to win Rockland overwhelming when she ran foe senator.

23 minutes ago, RPK0620 said:

I think your responses make you racist, homophobic, zenophobic & phobic-phobic as the politically correct, snowflake, left would see it !

But I agree with you 110% and laws should be enforced evenly across the board not selectively.  Sad commentary on this entire scenario,

I used to shop at the Dollar tree in Clifton Sundays about about 1 p.m. Jewish people would be shopping I tried to be nice say hello they looked at me like I had two heads kids just stared at me f****** freaky!it's right did it to themselves lives in trees! I don't understand them, how many American lives sacrificed to set them free from communist rule to come to America freedom and say Fu to us.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

20 minutes ago, 230jhp said:

Also when Bill Clinton pardoned that Hasidic rabbi, then a few months later Rockland county had a super high voter turnout causing Hillary to win Rockland overwhelming when she ran foe senator.

Her downfall

Hillary Clinton as a subpar fellator, their political leanings might not remain secret for long.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

3 hours ago, Pathman said:

So what Bob is saying is, it appears the Hasidic community believe none of our laws apply to them because of their religion, judging by their disregard for Corona Virus precautions. 
Unfortunately the mass media is afraid to mention this situation, so no “social shaming” consequences apply any pressure to these folks that might make them realize they’re not any more special then the rest of us, and should adhere to the guidelines like everyone else. 

I’ll leave it at that for now...

Maybe this virus will eliminate that side of the gene pool

"Your short on ears and long on mouth"

10 minutes ago, Pathman said:

I have no problem with anyone practicing any religion they want (as long as it’s not violent extremism) but what gets me with the Hasidic community is that what they are doing is damn Un-American! 
And I’m not just talking about the virus situation. 

Not there problem

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_views_and_involvement_in_U.S._politics

I live in Jackson which borders Lakewood, it's a completely different world once in that region. They police themselves, or what is their equivalent to police but they have no authority over anyone but them.  Unless you live around here you wouldn't know just how much crime, incest and lawlessness goes on in their own community. It's not advertised for its kept hush hush. This isn't my opinion I've been told by Lakewood cops that I've done work for about this when I've asked them what it's like to work there.

5 minutes ago, Canadian Bacon said:

I live in Jackson which borders Lakewood, it's a completely different world once in that region. They police themselves, or what is their equivalent to police but they have no authority over anyone but them.  Unless you live around here you wouldn't know just how much crime, incest and lawlessness goes on in their own community. It's not advertised for its kept hush hush. This isn't my opinion I've been told by Lakewood cops that I've done work for about this when I've asked them what it's like to work there.

It's a shame I feel sorry for them didlconfinement.