IGNORED

What’s going on in Lakewood?

Buckeyes11

So what Bob is saying is, it appears the Hasidic community believe none of our laws apply to them because of their religion, judging by their disregard for Corona Virus precautions. 
Unfortunately the mass media is afraid to mention this situation, so no “social shaming” consequences apply any pressure to these folks that might make them realize they’re not any more special then the rest of us, and should adhere to the guidelines like everyone else. 

I’ll leave it at that for now...

Edited by Pathman

Local and state government are loyal to the  Hasidic community, if they get a fine and or arrest once they go to court it will be tossed out. No different then two years ago when they stole from welfare, no jail time and the fine was reduced very low, and in fact some didn't it again with no arrest or fine

43 minutes ago, Bucksnbows said:

My Mother lives in an age restricted community in Lakewood being taken over by the Hasidic community.  It is dragging down property values.  We were in the process of moving her up north when all this virus crap started.  

Property values go down because they control the market in their neighborhoods.  No one other than them will now purchase home and they’ll pretty much dictate what they’ll pay. 
Unfortunately their voting block is what counts so local governments will not enforce laws with them.

While everyone else has tame responses I’ll speak 10% of my mind. These dirty, disgusting Jews are running wild. They continue with life as though they are above the law. They continue to put everyone else’s health and safety at risk. And it’s not just in Lakewood. It’s heavy in rock land county as well. As well as NYC. And I’m sure many other places. Where are Murphy’s comments on this? While they are doing this has anyone seen the news where in another state on Easter Sunday, a pastor held a mass/blessing. Churchgoers were in a parking lot, INSIDE THEIR CARS. No contact with others. And the local PD came in handed out $500 fines per person. Last I heard the local government has started to backtrack on these fines after the DOJ stepped in and smacked some pee pees. Some feel as though they are above the law. And at the end of the day it’s time to put the proverbial boot of the law on some necks. 

Edited by Livesintrees

5 minutes ago, Livesintrees said:

While everyone else has tame responses I’ll speak 10% of my mind. These dirty, disgusting Jews are running wild. They continue with life as though they are above the law. They continue to put everyone else’s health and safety at risk. And it’s not just in Lakewood. It’s heavy in rock land county as well. As well as NYC. And I’m sure many other places. Where are Murphy’s comments on this? While they are doing this has anyone seen the news where in another state on Easter Sunday, a pastor held a mass/blessing. Churchgoers were in a parking lot, INSIDE THEIR CARS. No contact with others. And the local PD came in handed out $500 fines per person. Last I heard the local government has started to backtrack on these fines after the DOJ stepped in and smacked some pee pees. Some feel as though they are above the law. And at the end of the day it’s time to put the proverbial boot of the law on some necks. 

As you well know, all they have to do is stand behind the Constitution and yell "religious discrimination".  That is why towns they overrun fear them. 

Their community has been hard hit by Coronavirus as you can imagine since they refuse to practice social distancing.  Trouble is that they then spread the virus to others.  

1 minute ago, Bucksnbows said:

As you well know, all they have to do is stand behind the Constitution and yell "religious discrimination".  That is why towns they overrun fear them. 

Their community has been hard hit by Coronavirus as you can imagine since they refuse to practice social distancing.  Trouble is that they then spread the virus to others.  

I care more about the spider i kill in my kitchen then what happens to them. Not bc I’m a horrible person, but bc they did it to themselves. 

I think your responses make you racist, homophobic, zenophobic & phobic-phobic as the politically correct, snowflake, left would see it !

But I agree with you 110% and laws should be enforced evenly across the board not selectively.  Sad commentary on this entire scenario,

I thought, growing old would take longer ! 

I spent most of my money on shotguns and fly rods.  The rest I just wasted.