IGNORED

What Killed NJH?

Rusty

On 4/5/2020 at 5:09 PM, Rusty said:

What killed NewJerseyHunter?

How do we keep it from happening here? 

I have my own theory and I know why I left but I'm interested in hearing what everyone else thinks.   

I'm still looking at it. I think the same thing is happening here the same guys posting up just alot of BS. It's like 30% is about hunting and fishing and the rest is where can i get a good price on tires. Or a need a painter etc.

8 minutes ago, ithaca10 said:

I'm still looking at it. I think the same thing is happening here the same guys posting up just alot of BS. It's like 30% is about hunting and fishing and the rest is where can i get a good price on tires. Or a need a painter etc.

I think it's good to ask members you otherwise trust for some insight into contractors.  It's very hard to get good contractors and even harder to get honest reviews on them.  The most ideal situation is when a member here does good work and can help another member out.  Hunters helping hunters :up:

Right now fishing is just starting up for most with Turkey hunting right behind it.  So more related content should materialize :up:

45 minutes ago, Hunter115522 said:

A few highlights of NJH include, but are not limited too..

Ass eyed fox

jarred sauce

meat stadium

apple pie for the neighbor

indian larry jacket

yoda skull

sex through a window

pineyboys famous deer drive

I know I missed a bunch. But these are what comes to mind.

The stolen newspaper scandal.   

8 minutes ago, Rusty said:

The stolen newspaper scandal.   

Deermaster. And he ran the deer contest and then  stole all the money.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

2 hours ago, ithaca10 said:

If you want tires, contact Ken on the site, and then take your vehicles to:

American Tire & Auto Care
76 Church St.
Flemington, NJ 08822
(908)782-0446

Map: https://g.page/americantireflemington?share

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

There were certain things that were turning me off a little at a time. I dint care about classifieds. I’ve bought a sold stuff here and there and if I’m not interested, I just cruise past. A couple of things I didn’t like was some of the bullshit stories that were flat out lies. It’s funny at first but, if I keep reading them, I feel like I’m being taken as an idiot. Even if it’s in my own mind. That pie for the neighbor clown was not only a flat out liar, he got some guys, out of the goodness of their heart, to give him equipment after he said his shit got stolen or something, then sold it. I literally wanted to beat his ass. Then Axiom with his never ending bridge story which, was nothing more than a “my duck is bigger than yours” story. Then some really good members get banned...including myself...for bitching about banning the others. Then some new guy posts a picture of his first buck and people make fun of him. Then, the last straw was o so ill and his power plays. It started to become an aggravation instead of informative or fun. I dont need anymore aggravation in my life than I already have. Ya start feeling like a fool when you bring it on yourself. I met a lot of good people over there but, they are here now anyway. All that and the Russians was just too much...