IGNORED

What Killed NJH?

Rusty

4 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

Yea I check in over there too. On rare ocassion someone actually posts something. If I was stirring shit I would keep reminding you everyday that there is probably only one person on NJWW that voted for murphy. Β  And by you posting this I think it would be you looking to stir shit.Β 

And I don't see you post up about a mod or two that show up over there from time to time also. You make it sound like we shouldn't visit any other site but NJWW. Is that the new 11th commandment?Β 

Wow sorry dead πŸ’€ head I thought you would know I was busting your balls. You where right Matt I guess I was trolling. People take shit way to serious. 😭 Yes we all know I’m part Irish ☘️ and love ❀️ Murphy. πŸ˜‡

πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

Over Moderation. Posts disappearing for no reason. The same that happened here recently. Let's hope it was an isolated incident here. This is a great site, would be a shame if it went in the same direction as NJH.

Edited by Hunter115522

Dragthor selling out.$$Texas firm?:banghead:.. banning Ms. grit and jay?:nonono:I knew j since he was knee-high to a grasshopper, osokill shot himself in the foot! The wisner clan has a lot of clout. The difference between the two sites for me? Owners and mods. I was never to a get together on njh. Did they have them? To speak with a representative press 1. Please hold. When I first joined New Jersey Woods and Water I had reservations, will it last?as long as Matty has something to say about it it will.I know now You're damn right it will!..why? Because it's New Jersey owned and staying that way.I can't say enough about the good times I've had in my later years in this journey to personally meet some great people from this site.❀️

β€œIn a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt