IGNORED

2020 Garden thread

I bought for years from burpee and it's like a box of chocolates you never know what you're gonna get.When I had plots.My new crop's came from  ....

https://www.seedsavers.org/how-to-save-seeds

Edited by hunterbob1

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

8 hours ago, DOUGHBOY262 said:

1st pic is from late spring when i built it. 2nd pic is from this past week...we're just about done with our first round of vegetables. starting our 2nd now. 1st round we didnt get much, but its a learning process

gar1.jpg

gar2.jpg

Pretty cool design. 

12 hours ago, DOUGHBOY262 said:

1st pic is from late spring when i built it. 2nd pic is from this past week...we're just about done with our first round of vegetables. starting our 2nd now. 1st round we didnt get much, but its a learning process

gar1.jpg

gar2.jpg

Look good!

And teaching the lil guy gardening!!

Awesome!!

But maybe line the inside wood w tyvek or sumtin if u used pressure treated wood....not worth any risk w the kids.

1 hour ago, Buck154 said:

My tomatoes are already done for the year. Sucks

But you get them long before we do up here.  Catbird sampled half of mine.   They went to the chickens.  Still have a lot on the vine, but have to pick them early before the catbird does.  

1 hour ago, Buck154 said:

My tomatoes are already done for the year. Sucks

I have a load of tomatoes but have been waiting forever for them to color, still green WTF! Also my cucumbers just started where in the past I have had more than I could handle. Weird year so far. Had awesome harvests of garlic,eggplant, squash, potatoes and jalepenos but a lot of other plantings suffered

AWM