IGNORED

Who is itching?

birdshotnj

Guys, if you dress right for scouting you’ll hardly ever get a chigger. I’ve seen hundreds on me just about every year and no bites! They live in swarms and you’ll brush by a bush and they all cling on in the same spot, usually the size of a big bottle cap. I check every so often and I’ll scrape the swarm off with my machete.  

Heres my proven method  

Rubber boots with heavy twill pants tucked in, shirt tucked into pants. Pants are treated with permethrin and I spray just my waistline and hat with Off. The key to this whole thing is you must change your clothes before you get into your truck. If you don’t they have a lot more time to get on you, crawl into your truck to get you the next time. Only part I need to watch for them is my arms and I sometimes have to pull off a few. 

Oh and chiggers are smarter than that....

6 hours ago, archer36 said:

I'll be in my ground blind in the PM. I took this shot at 40 yds yesterday to check if the crossbow is still on. I'm ready. 

IMG_20190912_161221212_HDR.jpg

Excuse me but you are 3/4 " High and 3/4" to the right!!!   Get back on it!

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

19 hours ago, Ryanm said:

I shoot does with fawns. And before I’m blasted two seasons ago shot a doe with fawns in my backyard spot field and field dressed my doe packed her up, and inside drinking coffee a doe with one fawn comes out and took the two fawns with her.

It is legal so have fun and do what makes you happy.  I only need one deer for me so plenty of time to fill my needs so I am more picky. Good luck, hope you score early.