IGNORED

Best STEAK?

LPJR

E89201CE-C009-4463-92E8-7635FC974F1C.thumb.jpeg.90dd6b9e897ffefc0893a847d7a3f2f1.jpeg

34oz Wagyu beef tomahawk 30 day dry aged from Master Purveyors butchers in the city. The sweet, fatty funk of this steak is melt in your mouth! 

Either smoked low heat and reverse seared or Sous Vide and seared off with a propane weed tortch! Pink edge to edge. Though I prefer the smoked version over the Sous Vide version even though it gets more cooked around edges.

42E6A70E-2273-4ADD-A6E9-BD839A248E1A.jpeg

Edited by Hitemnasty

23 minutes ago, hammer4reel said:

I have been thinking about getting a sous vide for cooking bear to proper temps..

I used it on a young deer’ sirloin tip (football roast) set to 125 degrees for three hours. I was a little concerned about the silver skin inside as I usually grind it up. It turned out to be one of the most tender pieces of meat I’ve ever eaten. Sous Vide’d  backstrap on the menu tonight! 

Ruths Chris porter house for 2, rare plus. Its actually a way to cook it, lol. When I told the waiter last time not rare but less than med rare, that's what he told me. Wife likes the filet, I prefer meat cooked on the bone. This is the perfect match for the 2 of us.

Edited by Lphunsjr