IGNORED

Bear Opener

Nomad

Going out with my son in the morning.  He can only hunt the AM, football in the afternoon.  He had a big one,(bear), come past this morning in his deer stand.  Sweetened the the stand up some today. 

I am going to sit on the ground and going to put some "Sweet Dreams" lure out impromptu, cross wind of my setup before light.  Then I will be sitting in his stand for the evening.  The gut pile from my deer was completely gone by morning, so they are stalking the area pretty good.:up: 

What is your plan?   Good luck.

Good luck, to you and your son.

My bait isn't showing as much promise as I expected so going to let it soak another day or two. Hoping some bears get pushed around tomorrow.

Sure wish all the rain would push out already, scents would def carry further if we has a few dry days .

Barrel is all freshened up, now just need some action 

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

Going to hunt tomorrow afternoon, sit in the stand where I saw three on Friday afternoon.  I have bait out and will monitor the cameras through the week, but at my acorn spot, I also have a chance at a few decent bucks.  We'l l see.  Then I'll hunt mornings and afternoons for the rest of the week, unless it rains. Good luck, all.  Be safe.

1 hour ago, Nomad said:

Going out with my son in the morning.  He can only hunt the AM, football in the afternoon.  He had a big one,(bear), come past this morning in his deer stand.  Sweetened the the stand up some today. 

I am going to sit on the ground and going to put some "Sweet Dreams" lure out impromptu, cross wind of my setup before light.  Then I will be sitting in his stand for the evening.  The gut pile from my deer was completely gone by morning, so they are stalking the area pretty good.:up: 

What is your plan?   Good luck.

Good luck Mark!