IGNORED

Dirt Bike Riders

I hunt on 1000 acres in Woodland Township, bikers enter our property from the gravel pit next door.  They ride our roads at night (tire tracks in fresh snow in AM).  Occasionally, we see them on the property during the day, they ride by giving us the finger!

Don't depend on local PD to do anything about the problem.

Millville is over run with them, not just on private land, but even on the main streets.  I have seen them riding down Delsea Drive, three abreast, doing wheelies, even in traffic.

I asked a Millville cop why nothing is being done. He told me the department's policy is NOT to pursue them.  So, I guess they can pick and choose which laws to enforce.

Think about that next time you get a ticket! 

1 hour ago, Nomad said:

lay along the trail, when they come by you clothesline them off of their vehicle, and then beat the living shit of them, well, at least that’s the way it was done back in the old days.  Seemed to work well, why is everything so complicated these days?

No fear anymore No respect. The funny part is if they fall and get hurt the property owner pays.  

1 hour ago, Mixbaghunter said:

How about a few friends with paint ball gun waiting  for them when they come though.  If they are kids there parents  will find you .

You open yourself up to assault with a weapon.  Look at the kids being charged with the orbeez

Signs are only signs..they do nothing. They don't even work as a warning to keep out.

1. Need pics that you can identify the rider(s) from.

2. Written and verbal tell them to KEEP OUT!

3. Most likely the rider(s) are all or mainly teens -18.

4. If and when the rider(s) are finally confronted the parents will be mad you're complaining and i guarantee they'll tell you I'd rather my son/daughter ride with their friends instead drinking,popping percocets,smoking meth or using heroin. To which my reply everytime is let your son/daughter tear your land up with that dirtbike/atv. There's a bunch of turds of parents on Facebook (1 reason i'm not on it anymore) that come back with the " i'd rather my son/daughter ride instead of alcohol or drugs"  😒

Not saying dirt bike riders are bad people just disrespectful of others and other peoples property. I was once told that if they can buy a dirt bike inn NJ then the State should provide them a place to use it. So I responded you can buy condoms in NJ don't expect anyone to provide you a place to use them either.

14 minutes ago, tuny said:

Not saying dirt bike riders are bad people just disrespectful of others and other peoples property. I was once told that if they can buy a dirt bike inn NJ then the State should provide them a place to use it. So I responded you can buy condoms in NJ don't expect anyone to provide you a place to use them either.

Good point!:rofl:

2 hours ago, tuny said:

Showing complete disregard and disrespect for others and their private property doesn't exactly make someone a good person.  Tell me how I'm wrong in my thinking.