IGNORED

Dirt Bike Riders

On 3/25/2024 at 8:07 AM, Buckeyes11 said:

It’s time for people to start having accountability for their actions. They r trespassing. They know they aren’t allowed to ride but they ride anyway. F around and find out. 

^ this system works!   :happywave:

8 hours ago, GetOutdoors said:

What were your legs broken ? run forrest run.  

Early 80's, as 12 year old me was chucking snowballls at cars.  Old dude with his grand daughter pulls around, gets out, and kicks the ever living shit out of me.  This old dude looked like santa, and he didnthold back.  Kicked my ass something for real, and the girl, maybe 10 at the time, was cheering him on.  

Left an impression on me.  Dont chuck snowballs at cars.  Or santa. 

8 hours ago, GetOutdoors said:

+1

Early 80's, as 12 year old me was chucking snowballls at cars.  Old dude with his grand daughter pulls around, gets out, and kicks the ever living shit out of me.  This old dude looked like santa, and he didnthold back.  Kicked my ass something for real, and the girl, maybe 10 at the time, was cheering him on.  

Left an impression on me.  Dont chuck snowballs at cars.  Or santa. 

We did the same at age 14. 4 of us throwing snowballs at cars. Hit a car, three guys jumped out, chased us down, and beat our asses. Lesson learned.

4 hours ago, electric10162 said:

We did the same at age 14. 4 of us throwing snowballs at cars. Hit a car, three guys jumped out, chased us down, and beat our asses. Lesson learned.

We put rocks in the snowballs.

A few years ago I had 4 wheelers running through my woods. Either during the day when I wasn't home or at night when I was but by the time I got a light and some hardware and got there they'd be gone. 

One day I was working on firewood and I heard them coming through the woods. I grabbed my pickaroon and went running back to where I had heard them. I got in front of them and they stopped and I railed on them for a while and the one guy said that it was a mistake and they wouldn't be back.

I don't think it was their first time getting busted but they haven't been back.

Resized_IMG_20200524_182132_161041941257315.jpeg

Resized_IMG_20200524_182128_160999032113061.jpeg

Resized_00000IMG_00000_BURST20200524182149_COVER_160880553376127.jpeg

Resized_IMG_20200524_182151_160833719209426.jpeg

On 3/20/2024 at 5:53 PM, bushden said:

It will be an endless battle, get police involved then be prepared for retaliation.  Illegal Dirt bikes and ATV riders on private property are the biggest PIA we have in this state

They are all over Colliers Mills and they do nothing about it. 

Out of staters coming in with trailers of dirt bikes and atvs. 

Ridiculous

www.liftxrentals.com

On 3/23/2024 at 7:09 AM, vdep217 said:

Or we can look at it like other states.   Give kick backs fir thise that open their property to riding allow it on state land on marked trails from March through August fees would help manage land for wildlife and perhaps new habitat. Win win instead of fighting a loosing battle that we have been.  Not saying I agree with the trespassing but looking at a new avenue could bennifit both parties

Could help offset the loss with the 2 flexible buck tags 😆 

www.liftxrentals.com

On 3/21/2024 at 7:15 AM, Nomad said:

lay along the trail, when they come by you clothesline them off of their vehicle, and then beat the living shit of them, well, at least that’s the way it was done back in the old days.  Seemed to work well, why is everything so complicated these days?

Don't forget to be wearing your Ninja outfit so they can't identify you. 

"All men die, not all men really live". WW