IGNORED

Fun day Bottom Fishing

Buck154

Had a fun day bottom fishing with my uncle and Brian(Bucksnbows). Started foggy heading out but not too bad. East winds cleared it pretty good not long after setting up on anchor. I stopped at a few spots on my on my way to where I planned on fishing. Nothing , had my uncle drop with bait and Brian and I with jigs, no seabass. Not sure what depth the seabass have been so I tried a few depths. Finally got to where I planned on fishing stopped and tried and my uncle got a good keeper seabass so it was time to anchor. 
    Ended up dropping the hook and never reset in another spot all day. Just pulled up and back on that spot. We caught a bunch of blackfish but keeper’s were hard to find but we managed to keep our one each. Caught lots of seabass keepers and shorts. Only one trigger fish for the day. Brian got to catch his first ever trigger fish and blackfish. He did good with the blackfish and probably landed at least 10 himself. 
    So we ended up keeping 17 good seabass to 17.5” and 3 blackfish. Was an easy relaxing day catching. Catching everything on green crab, sand crab and squid. 

IMG_6952.jpeg

IMG_2813.jpeg

IMG_2811.jpeg

IMG_2814.jpeg

IMG_2810.jpeg

IMG_6948.jpeg

We are having tog and seabass tonight at the Bucksnbows home. We had great action at that spot all day. Constant doubles and some triples when the bite got hot. And we had the ocean basically all to ourselves. Love the new boat, Johnny. Thanks again for a fun day. Your uncle Neil is a warrior!