IGNORED

2023 Salmon trip

Buck154

Got up the river and fished the DSR Thursday,Friday and Saturday morning. 
    Thursday morning started just ok with 4 of us hooking probably 20. Not great but ok but not a many landed due to no good hooked. Went to LD’s for lunch over the town pool watching the salmon and people. Was a gods pile of fish there but not many hooked while we had lunch. Back to the DSR and the afternoon was better fishing with good amount hooked and some landed. 
   Friday morning fishing was as good as the afternoon before. Steady. The afternoon heated up pretty good with a nice push of fish coming in. Fish after and fish hooked and many landed

Saturday morning fishing was good as you needed with you feeling the pain in the shoulder and elbow from fighting them. I decided to only fish half day and make the 5 hour trip back home. 
   Great trip with the weather and friends. The only downside was it was basically all Kings, only one Steelhead caught and a Coho by our group. 
  Great trip with Mike(OMC) and friends. Well we plan on getting back up hopefully for a steelhead/ Brown trip later in the year. 

IMG_2736.jpeg

IMG_2719.jpeg

IMG_2720.jpeg

IMG_2694.jpeg

IMG_2690.jpeg

IMG_2689.jpeg

Edited by Buck154

2 hours ago, Buck154 said:

IMG_2734.jpeg

IMG_2729.jpeg

IMG_2704.jpeg

IMG_7007.jpeg

IMG_2703.jpeg

IMG_2732.jpeg

Very nice  I am jealous I wish i could fish the fast waters still but I had my time now I am enjoying watching yours Thanks for sharing the pictures.  CONGRATULATIONS !

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL