IGNORED

2023 Salmon trip

Buck154

5 minutes ago, Ravincrossbow said:

Nice saw the same fishing as you Saturday very good with tons of hook ups but all kings, this morning saw two cohos hooked and landed 3 kings then decided to head home! Will be back there next week I think it will be very good 

Not my line hanging out of the fishes ass did remove before letting him swim 

AC96C34C-315A-40A1-BBE1-15A7227AA940.jpeg

Edited by Ravincrossbow
Edit

9 hours ago, Ravincrossbow said:

Nice saw the same fishing as you Saturday very good with tons of hook ups but all kings, this morning saw two cohos hooked and landed 3 kings then decided to head home! Will be back there next week I think it will be very good 

DSR or public water?

24 minutes ago, NJNewbie said:

Maybe this is obvious, but are you in Alaska? 

NY Salmon river spawning tributary in lake Ontario

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

Well done...great fish.  I was up there this past Friday and Saturday as well(headed home Sunday morning as my son and I had our fill from the previous 2 days).  We fished the top of the DSR at the Barrel Hole/Little Black Hole Area.  We managed 4 Coho between the 8 of us Saturday morning, 1 small Brown and to many to count Kings.  Was a fun weekend.  Sore arms and legs from all the chasing up and down river...

2 minutes ago, luv2hunt said:

Well done...great fish.  I was up there this past Friday and Saturday as well(headed home Sunday morning as my son and I had our fill from the previous 2 days).  We fished the top of the DSR at the Barrel Hole/Little Black Hole Area.  We managed 4 Coho between the 8 of us Saturday morning, 1 small Brown and to many to count Kings.  Was a fun weekend.  Sore arms and legs from all the chasing up and down river...

The little black hole is cool it was a long time ago when I was there where you park 10-15 minute walk in used to kill the smallmouth in there

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt