IGNORED

Leaving New Germany!

Flyarcher.X

Always loved your enthusiasm in your posts for the outdoors. You exploded onto the scene and was a great advocate for women in the outdoors (along with some other great ladies on this site). I wish you the best in Bama.  NJ is short one great outdoorswoman for sure. Good luck for continued success down there.

Don't know you but God bless you and very happy for you. I live in Bayonne and the streets are being lost. My family was awakened by gunfire last night. A car drove down our sidestreet and let off 11 shots (.22 and .45) between our house and the neighbors on either side...6 more shots on the corner. Cops were all over the block and shell casings were everywhere. Thank God there was no loss of life or property damage. Two years and we leave for SC...

Edited by Michael Britt

Good luck and a bright future!

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

On 7/30/2021 at 11:47 AM, Flyarcher.X said:

Hi Everyone!!

I know I’ve been a bit MIA, I’ve had a lot of life changes and it’s time I made my announcement that I have moved to Alabama!!

I’ve greatly enjoyed being part of the W&W community and getting to meet a lot of you! I will still be keeping my account active to peek in from time to time and join some conversations, but I will no longer be a mod for the forums.

Thank you all for the friendliness and support over the years! emoji3526.png

Xtina emoji41.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best of luck in your new home and state Xtina!