IGNORED

Annual Pub 199 Christmas dinner December 17th, 2021

9 hours ago, LPJR said:

Huge thanks to all who donated some awesome door prizes for this years party, including but not limited to:

@BowhunterNJ

@Haskell_Hunter

@Woodsman416

@Buck154

@Ms Grit

@electricstart

@TheGreek

Thank you to all who donated door prizes!  Very nice of you all! :up:

56 minutes ago, DBuck said:

Looks like you guys had fun. What were the prizes and who won what?

List of prizes donated by NJ Woods & Water:

• 2 of Scent Killer 1259 Wildlife Research Gold 24/24 Combo, 48 oz.
  • 2 of Gerber Vital Zip [31-002745], Orange
  • 3 of Corona Tools 7-Inch RazorTOOTH Folding Saw | Pruning Saw Designed for Single-Hand Use | Curved Blade Hand Saw | Cuts Branches Up to 3" in Diameter | RS 7245
  • 2 of 12"x12" Sight in Adhesive SPLATTERBURST Shooting Targets - Instantly See Your Shots Burst Bright Fluorescent Yellow Upon Impact! (50 Pack)
  • 3 of EverBrite Headlamp-300 Lumens Headlight with Red/Green/White Light and Tail Light, 7 Lighting Modes, Perfect for Trail Running, Camping, Hiking and More, Adjustable Headband,3 AAA Batteries Included
  • 1 of HME Treestand Essential Accessory Kit - 2 Pack-Black
  • 1 of Summit Treestands The Stump, Black, 18" x 16"
  • 1 of TREESTAND Gear Hanger - Coated Hangers to Eliminate Noise and Non Slip Strap Attachment - ON Your Tree in Seconds! - ONLY Gear Hanger with NO Plastic Parts
  • 1 of Hunt Comfort Fatboy Premium Seat Cushion – Triple Density Memory Foam Seat + Gel Cushion that Relieves Sciatica and Back Pains
  • 1 of GLORYFIRE Universal Gun Cleaning Kit Hunting Handgun Shot Gun Cleaning Kit for All Guns with Case Travel Size Portable Metal Brushes
  • 2 of Lansky PS-MED01 BladeMedic
  • 1 of Outdoor Edge RazorLite - Replaceable Blade Folding Hunting Knife with Rubberized Nonslip TPR Handle, 6-Blades and Camo Nylon Belt Sheath (Orange)
  • 2 of Muddy Safe-Line (3 Pack), 30', Black
  • 1 of Hunters Specialties True TALKER OG Grunt Call, Green, One Size
  • 1 of Highwild Resetting Target, Rated for .22 Rimfire - Large Size and 2.5 Inch Shooting Targets

Note, we didn't announce the prizes ahead of time because @Haskell_Hunter wraps them so it's a surprise.  I think he threw some gag gifts in there as well.  I also think we had more prizes than attendees last night, so he may have given multiples away to whomever was able to attend :up:

1 hour ago, BowhunterNJ said:

List of prizes donated by NJ Woods & Water:

• 2 of Scent Killer 1259 Wildlife Research Gold 24/24 Combo, 48 oz.
  • 2 of Gerber Vital Zip [31-002745], Orange
  • 3 of Corona Tools 7-Inch RazorTOOTH Folding Saw | Pruning Saw Designed for Single-Hand Use | Curved Blade Hand Saw | Cuts Branches Up to 3" in Diameter | RS 7245
  • 2 of 12"x12" Sight in Adhesive SPLATTERBURST Shooting Targets - Instantly See Your Shots Burst Bright Fluorescent Yellow Upon Impact! (50 Pack)
  • 3 of EverBrite Headlamp-300 Lumens Headlight with Red/Green/White Light and Tail Light, 7 Lighting Modes, Perfect for Trail Running, Camping, Hiking and More, Adjustable Headband,3 AAA Batteries Included
  • 1 of HME Treestand Essential Accessory Kit - 2 Pack-Black
  • 1 of Summit Treestands The Stump, Black, 18" x 16"
  • 1 of TREESTAND Gear Hanger - Coated Hangers to Eliminate Noise and Non Slip Strap Attachment - ON Your Tree in Seconds! - ONLY Gear Hanger with NO Plastic Parts
  • 1 of Hunt Comfort Fatboy Premium Seat Cushion – Triple Density Memory Foam Seat + Gel Cushion that Relieves Sciatica and Back Pains
  • 1 of GLORYFIRE Universal Gun Cleaning Kit Hunting Handgun Shot Gun Cleaning Kit for All Guns with Case Travel Size Portable Metal Brushes
  • 2 of Lansky PS-MED01 BladeMedic
  • 1 of Outdoor Edge RazorLite - Replaceable Blade Folding Hunting Knife with Rubberized Nonslip TPR Handle, 6-Blades and Camo Nylon Belt Sheath (Orange)
  • 2 of Muddy Safe-Line (3 Pack), 30', Black
  • 1 of Hunters Specialties True TALKER OG Grunt Call, Green, One Size
  • 1 of Highwild Resetting Target, Rated for .22 Rimfire - Large Size and 2.5 Inch Shooting Targets

Note, we didn't announce the prizes ahead of time because @Haskell_Hunter wraps them so it's a surprise.  I think he threw some gag gifts in there as well.  I also think we had more prizes than attendees last night, so he may have given multiples away to whomever was able to attend :up:

I counted 47 prizes and 22 attendees. Everyone was given more than one raffle ticket so everyone should have gone home with something. I brought 2 gift boxes of bear candles/soap and also a homemade bottle of lemon cello. 

"Well Behaved Women Seldom Make History" - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

NJ State Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs Member
NRA Life Member

NWTF Women In The Outdoors Member

UBNJ Member

It was a good time last night as usual.  It's great that every year I see more and more familiar faces and get to add some new ones too.  Lots of laughs and mischief, as you'd expect from this crowd.

Merry Christmas everyone, and I hope to see you all again next year!

Thank you @BowhunterNJ for providing an outstanding bounty of gifts!  They were all amazing!

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

Hopefully the real Merry Christmas was all were healthy and maintain being so .

all our Christmas gatherings for work got cancelled as we have seen more people getting Covid this past few weeks than the whole rest of the pandemic .

looked like a great gathering , in which I’m sure was a lot of great conversations.

wishing everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS  and a Healthy NEW YEAR  .

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/