IGNORED

Annual Pub 199 Christmas dinner December 17th, 2021

40 minutes ago, gobblergetter said:

The question was asked was last night. How long we've been doing this?

I did some research 

Screenshot_20211218-151242_Chrome.thumb.jpg.44cbe2c008b056b9a8fdec0a273555ce.jpgScreenshot_20211218-151350_Chrome.thumb.jpg.3a2156bdcbfa6892312667ef07a4faf9.jpg

I remember going to a lot of the get togethers from NJH. There was another place in Wharton that some of us used to meet up at, I can't remember the name though. Good times.

6 hours ago, Eyesofthewoods said:

Was an awesome time as usual.  Lots of laughs went around.  I think we oughta have a NJ W&W ice fishing day this winter.  That would be a great time!  

This guy^^^ 

Luke told us one of the best 10 and 2 jokes from PA last night. I am not sure I remember it correctly though! :rofl:

6 hours ago, BowhunterNJ said:

List of prizes donated by NJ Woods & Water:

• 2 of Scent Killer 1259 Wildlife Research Gold 24/24 Combo, 48 oz.
  • 2 of Gerber Vital Zip [31-002745], Orange
  • 3 of Corona Tools 7-Inch RazorTOOTH Folding Saw | Pruning Saw Designed for Single-Hand Use | Curved Blade Hand Saw | Cuts Branches Up to 3" in Diameter | RS 7245
  • 2 of 12"x12" Sight in Adhesive SPLATTERBURST Shooting Targets - Instantly See Your Shots Burst Bright Fluorescent Yellow Upon Impact! (50 Pack)
  • 3 of EverBrite Headlamp-300 Lumens Headlight with Red/Green/White Light and Tail Light, 7 Lighting Modes, Perfect for Trail Running, Camping, Hiking and More, Adjustable Headband,3 AAA Batteries Included
  • 1 of HME Treestand Essential Accessory Kit - 2 Pack-Black
  • 1 of Summit Treestands The Stump, Black, 18" x 16"
  • 1 of TREESTAND Gear Hanger - Coated Hangers to Eliminate Noise and Non Slip Strap Attachment - ON Your Tree in Seconds! - ONLY Gear Hanger with NO Plastic Parts
  • 1 of Hunt Comfort Fatboy Premium Seat Cushion – Triple Density Memory Foam Seat + Gel Cushion that Relieves Sciatica and Back Pains
  • 1 of GLORYFIRE Universal Gun Cleaning Kit Hunting Handgun Shot Gun Cleaning Kit for All Guns with Case Travel Size Portable Metal Brushes
  • 2 of Lansky PS-MED01 BladeMedic
  • 1 of Outdoor Edge RazorLite - Replaceable Blade Folding Hunting Knife with Rubberized Nonslip TPR Handle, 6-Blades and Camo Nylon Belt Sheath (Orange)
  • 2 of Muddy Safe-Line (3 Pack), 30', Black
  • 1 of Hunters Specialties True TALKER OG Grunt Call, Green, One Size
  • 1 of Highwild Resetting Target, Rated for .22 Rimfire - Large Size and 2.5 Inch Shooting Targets

Note, we didn't announce the prizes ahead of time because @Haskell_Hunter wraps them so it's a surprise.  I think he threw some gag gifts in there as well.  I also think we had more prizes than attendees last night, so he may have given multiples away to whomever was able to attend :up:

Here's my door prizes

Gut hook with easily available replacement utility blades,  how cool.

And an extremely bright head lamp, white,red and green.

Good stuff20211218_182014.thumb.jpg.81b3af9572a34f8cbd964b70ceb246a4.jpg

20211218_181901.jpg

7 hours ago, BowhunterNJ said:

List of prizes donated by NJ Woods & Water:

• 2 of Scent Killer 1259 Wildlife Research Gold 24/24 Combo, 48 oz.
  • 2 of Gerber Vital Zip [31-002745], Orange
  • 3 of Corona Tools 7-Inch RazorTOOTH Folding Saw | Pruning Saw Designed for Single-Hand Use | Curved Blade Hand Saw | Cuts Branches Up to 3" in Diameter | RS 7245
  • 2 of 12"x12" Sight in Adhesive SPLATTERBURST Shooting Targets - Instantly See Your Shots Burst Bright Fluorescent Yellow Upon Impact! (50 Pack)
  • 3 of EverBrite Headlamp-300 Lumens Headlight with Red/Green/White Light and Tail Light, 7 Lighting Modes, Perfect for Trail Running, Camping, Hiking and More, Adjustable Headband,3 AAA Batteries Included
  • 1 of HME Treestand Essential Accessory Kit - 2 Pack-Black
  • 1 of Summit Treestands The Stump, Black, 18" x 16"
  • 1 of TREESTAND Gear Hanger - Coated Hangers to Eliminate Noise and Non Slip Strap Attachment - ON Your Tree in Seconds! - ONLY Gear Hanger with NO Plastic Parts
  • 1 of Hunt Comfort Fatboy Premium Seat Cushion – Triple Density Memory Foam Seat + Gel Cushion that Relieves Sciatica and Back Pains
  • 1 of GLORYFIRE Universal Gun Cleaning Kit Hunting Handgun Shot Gun Cleaning Kit for All Guns with Case Travel Size Portable Metal Brushes
  • 2 of Lansky PS-MED01 BladeMedic
  • 1 of Outdoor Edge RazorLite - Replaceable Blade Folding Hunting Knife with Rubberized Nonslip TPR Handle, 6-Blades and Camo Nylon Belt Sheath (Orange)
  • 2 of Muddy Safe-Line (3 Pack), 30', Black
  • 1 of Hunters Specialties True TALKER OG Grunt Call, Green, One Size
  • 1 of Highwild Resetting Target, Rated for .22 Rimfire - Large Size and 2.5 Inch Shooting Targets

Note, we didn't announce the prizes ahead of time because @Haskell_Hunter wraps them so it's a surprise.  I think he threw some gag gifts in there as well.  I also think we had more prizes than attendees last night, so he may have given multiples away to whomever was able to attend :up:

What did Ken/Woodsman donate?

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

6 hours ago, hammer4reel said:

Hopefully the real Merry Christmas was all were healthy and maintain being so .

all our Christmas gatherings for work got cancelled as we have seen more people getting Covid this past few weeks than the whole rest of the pandemic .

looked like a great gathering , in which I’m sure was a lot of great conversations.

wishing everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS  and a Healthy NEW YEAR  .

It was a great time with good people. The class of people that come to the Party are a cut above the rest. People you can trust and count on. No one feeling any type if symptoms would come if they felt they put others at risk, these are great people that I would not miss getting together with unless I was sick or had some urgent obligation. You should come to one, you’d enjoy the spirit of these people. 

AWM

21 minutes ago, MGHunter66 said:

It was a great time with good people. The class of people that come to the Party are a cut above the rest. People you can trust and count on. No one feeling any type if symptoms would come if they felt they put others at risk, these are great people that I would not miss getting together with unless I was sick or had some urgent obligation. You should come to one, you’d enjoy the spirit of these people. 

Did you look around the room and actually see who was there?  :rofl:   

• Rusty unpinned this topic