IGNORED

WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST SHOTGUN?

JD48

1 hour ago, BowhunterNJ said:

Remington 870 Express 12 gauge.  Still have it, will always have it! :up:

P.S.  Moved topic to Guns and Ammo forum.  Please try to post topics in the most relevant forum to minimize mod work of having to continually move these topics (I move quite a few every day).

my error

"Coach Gun" back in my old stage coach days. Just kidding- It was a 870 with just a bead at the end of a modified choke barrel. That was before all of the fancy deer shotguns of today. The deer slug of choice back in the 1970's was the Breneke which I believe was made in Germany.

4 minutes ago, trapoholic said:

"Coach Gun" back in my old stage coach days. Just kidding- It was a 870 with just a bead at the end of a modified choke barrel. That was before all of the fancy deer shotguns of today. The deer slug of choice back in the 1970's was the Breneke which I believe was made in Germany.

they used to tell us that the Breneke was loaded with dynamite , what did we know

Savage FOX Model bdl 12 Ga Double Barrel Shotgun, Single trigger, purchased in 1962 at Beaver Sportings goods in Trenton NJ

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

1 hour ago, swamprat142 said:

H&R single shot hammer gun. Bought when I was 14. Since I had to pull back the hammer, I developed the patience for accuracy.

Same here. I believe mine was a Topper Junior handed down from my uncle in the early 70's. My nephew on Block Island now has it.

3 minutes ago, birddogger said:

First gun was an "ELSIE", LC Smith 12 ga. double, 28" tubes choked mod & full. It was my dad's first gun before me.  

RayG

nice ,  i have a lc , 12 gauge ideal grade , 28 inch , imp. and mod.