IGNORED

WHAT RUINED AMERICA ?

JD48

1 hour ago, BHC said:

so Obama gave them back the funds so they can use it to purchase more arms from china/russia  to be used  towards us and our allies, sponsor terrorism.....Yeah that's like giving money to jeffrey dahmer and telling him to go and buy knives and cook us all a BBQ meal.....Makes sense in the mind of a liberal !!!

So what don't you get about IT WASN'T OUR MONEY TO BEGIN WITH. LOL. BHC you have to resist making everything such hardcore political. Everything is not. Lighten up and stop with the name calling. I haven't needed to label you when reading your posts. Please stop. Thank you.

Edited by archer36

24 minutes ago, archer36 said:

So what don't you get about IT WASN'T OUR MONEY TO BEGIN WITH. LOL. BHC you have to resist making everything such hardcore political. Everything is not. Lighten up and stop with the name calling. I haven't needed to label you when reading your posts. Please stop. Thank you.

please point out where I called you a name?  I mean grow up Francis .....Now I did !!!

Am I the only one here who believes that America is NOT ruined? 

I am not one for political banter, I come on this site for other reasons.  When I’m here I’ll act as though I am in an Irish pub, no politics or religion. 

I will say this.  America is not ruined.  Sure, things may not be great, there are problems and more on the way, but from what I observe on here, most of us are still doing well.  Posts about boats, families, vacations, retirements, and a host of other good fortune.  Would these same good fortunes and hard earned opportunities exist anywhere else on the planet?  I am not debating what is wrong in the United States; I largely agree with most of what is transpiring in this thread.  My nickel’s worth of free advice for today is to believe what you will, but for at least one moment each day just stop and be thankful for what you/we do have.  

8 minutes ago, BHC said:

please point out where I called you a name?  I mean grow up Francis .....Now I did !!!

BHC I can only consider you comical. If I took you seriously you wouldn't be seeing this response. So what's wrong with the name Francis. It's Frank LOL.

Edited by archer36

15 hours ago, JD48 said:

im going with ,  1. Rap Music    2. The Kardashians           your thoughts ?

Rap music and the kardashians have nothing to do with any of the issues in this country. Id say theres more rap music complaining about government then you realize.

Big government......people in general allowed themselves to make excuses, ask the government to fix their problems. Not being accountable for their own choices, decisions, mistakes i "its always someone else's fault" -  and here's where I will actually pinpoint the event. The very first time i heard an obese woman sued fast food restaurants because thats all she fed her children and they were obese and won. That is when it all started - you can sue for anything, and the government needed legislation for everything

43 minutes ago, FeniQuest217 said:

Rap music and the kardashians have nothing to do with any of the issues in this country. Id say theres more rap music complaining about government then you realize.

Big government......people in general allowed themselves to make excuses, ask the government to fix their problems. Not being accountable for their own choices, decisions, mistakes i "its always someone else's fault" -  and here's where I will actually pinpoint the event. The very first time i heard an obese woman sued fast food restaurants because thats all she fed her children and they were obese and won. That is when it all started - you can sue for anything, and the government needed legislation for everything

its morals , rap music , shoot them cops , bang that bitch till she bleeds , do them drugs , hate the white man , etc ,  Kardashians , make that sex tape , being an unwed mother is cool , passed around from one  sports star to another , mother pays young boyfriend $10,000.00 a month to service her etc. , it all adds to the countries decline

we have come along way as archer said we now allow non citizens in the country to vote in some liberal controlled states / cities and with all he new technology  provided by the liberal tech companies and democrats in politics dead people now vote from the grave. its awesome who would have thunk we would have come this far...

3 minutes ago, buckhound said:

we have come along way as archer said we now allow non citizens in the country to vote in some liberal controlled states / cities and with all he new technology  provided by the liberal tech companies and democrats in politics dead people now vote from the grave. its awesome who would have thunk we would have come this far...

sad the direction its all headed , im into the final chapter of my life , feel sorry for all the good young people out there

10 minutes ago, JD48 said:

sad the direction its all headed , im into the final chapter of my life , feel sorry for all the good young people out there

whats sad is liberals dont have a problem with any of it as long as it benefits them  , Imagine the hell they would raise if the other side used there tactics ... we now have the best president Chinese money and big tech influence can buy...

Edited by buckhound

50 minutes ago, buckhound said:

And we spent big$ supporting illegals in many ways. I’m still paying for my kids education but guess what. I’m also paying for elementary, HS and college education of kids who should not be here is the first place.  Do you think it’s any different with health costs? 
Yes we have con a long way

Edited by Lunatic

1 hour ago, Zone50BugNerd said:

Am I the only one here who believes that America is NOT ruined? 

I am not one for political banter, I come on this site for other reasons.  When I’m here I’ll act as though I am in an Irish pub, no politics or religion. 

I will say this.  America is not ruined.  Sure, things may not be great, there are problems and more on the way, but from what I observe on here, most of us are still doing well.  Posts about boats, families, vacations, retirements, and a host of other good fortune.  Would these same good fortunes and hard earned opportunities exist anywhere else on the planet?  I am not debating what is wrong in the United States; I largely agree with most of what is transpiring in this thread.  My nickel’s worth of free advice for today is to believe what you will, but for at least one moment each day just stop and be thankful for what you/we do have.  

You are one of the few, I personally don’t share your optimism.