IGNORED

WHAT RUINED AMERICA ?

JD48

Just now, Lunatic said:

Before you start questioning or criticizing accomplishments of others you better look at you own accomplishments as you clean the next human excrement pump, and again., and again, 

lol. you are so stupid its not even funny. you dont know what i do. but i do know an "engineer" cant even lay a deck board lmao. but he can build a pre fab shed. again lmao. and then build a piece of crap work bench inside of it. where the table top has no means of holding up the frame. where did you get your degree from? toys are us? 

5 minutes ago, Kype said:

lol. you are so stupid its not even funny. you dont know what i do. but i do know an "engineer" cant even lay a deck board lmao. but he can build a pre fab shed. again lmao. and then build a piece of crap work bench inside of it. where the table top has no means of holding up the frame. where did you get your degree from? toys are us? 

I actually have two of them, what is you level of education. Can’t be more than HS, is it? 

Just now, Lunatic said:

I actually have two of them, what is you level of education. Can’t be more than HS, is it? 

you should use those to better your self. no need to be an internet hero. 

6 minutes ago, Kype said:

you should use those to better your self. no need to be an internet hero. 

This is from the guy who from the lef field questions my accomplishments:-) I am game if you like to compare them but I promise you will not like it. 

The lack of desire to work is truly what is ruining America. More people would rather collect unemployment and federal funds than go back to work. No people to take the jobs in the trades because they may have to actually work. This is why we have illegals. They are willing to work while "americans" demand more money then don't show up. 

Edited by KBfishing

4 hours ago, Woodsman416 said:

Come to think of it, what if we all became undocumented hunters this season. How do you think that would fly in this sanctuary state?

How about we "identify ourselves" as "having licenses & permits" ! ! !

I thought, growing old would take longer ! 

I spent most of my money on shotguns and fly rods.  The rest I just wasted.

2 hours ago, Bowhunter458 said:

America ruined America!

Easy living makes for softer people, we have lived far longer than any major power in history without bleeding for our freedom within out shores......

Most have forgotten the price and ultimate cost of the freedoms we enjoy daily.   Thus they take it for granted.........

What ruined America:hmmmer:.. The two guys in the garage that invented to personal computer? The world wide Web, Oh what a tangled web they wove!!!

I don't forget BH458!..Two of uncle's were fortunate, made it back home WWII though the horror.I didn't get good grades in math in school, history was my favorite classes!.. Do they still teach that at school ?I don't know. I'd like to think so!!!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/solitairetownsend/2020/01/07/ok-slacker-can-gen-x-save-the-world/amp/

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

9 hours ago, BHC said:

Longest economic recovery....for who? he sure didn't help the black community, or the middle class.....all this cancel culture started on his watch

Operation Warp Speed got started under Trump, sleepy joe and liberals are trying to take credit for it, just like they are blaming the republicans for defunding of police , sleepy joe and his son hunter are as corrupted as they come.....hunter has dealings in the ukran which knows nothing about, he has dealings in china, he loves nose candy, his wife took a handgun of his (legit) and she tossed it in a public garbage can outside of supermarket, the secret service tried to force to gun shop to handover the proof of sale paperwork. 

Haiti's president gets killed Sleepy Joe at first has nothing to say. He tells Putin to stop the cyber attacks, and they continue, Russia & China selling arms to Iran, Iran still enriching uranium, China wants taiwan under their control and they said they will attack military bases with or without american troops on those bases.....and what does joe do?  he does his best work in these subjects....SLEEPS

a poll was done the other day, 57% of votes no matter the party that belong too, agree someone other then sleepy joe are calling the shots....hell we knew this sometime ago, her name is VP Harris

Black community? Again obama started the recovery for blacks and hispanics. Unemployment for both were declining for both groups under obama. So what are you talking about? The middle class did not benefit from getting out of a deep recession handed to obama? 

Operation warp speed is one decision to cut red tape to rush a vaccine to market. Same guy promised 20 million doses by time he left office. They had less than 5 million. Trump lost the election because he let people die from vovid at alarming rates. And he screwed it up right til the last day. 

You mention china threatening bombing bases. Hello professor. Iran did bomb our base and left 100+ of or military with permanent brain damage. What did trump do? Nothing.  

More minorities on welfare under Obama,  under Trump more had jobs and better income,  Obama care  a complete disaster. No the middle class didn't recover from a recession under Obama. 

Production issues with pharmaceutical firms delayed the vaccine 

Each time Iran did something towards our troops Trump responded,  the one time he didn't,  he was told by military advisors many citizens would die

Under Biden crime in itself nationwide way up, mass shooting are out of control. Yet the liberals rather blame the legitimate gun owners not the criminals,  and how about that great bail reform the liberals love.....do the crime then walk....always protecting the criminals