IGNORED

WHAT RUINED AMERICA ?

JD48

3 minutes ago, not on the rug said:

I agree with the "McDonalds Solution" explanation.  Well said. 

I would like to point out that I keep seeing Democrats point out that CRT doesn't equal white people being racist and that Republicans who point that out are dummies or just folks trying to find a new liberal boogeyman to go after.  I think this disbelief of the reality around those people disturbs me the most. I would say that the overwhelming number of friends, family members and co-workers of mine who consider themselves Democrats are 100% in belief that being white in America = being racist.  So while you and others asert that this mindset is a Republican boogeyman overreaction, where I'm seeing it come to fruition is overwhelmingly in the minds of Democrats.  I've witnessed/participated in dozens of conversations in the past year with these Dems in person and on social media who have bought in to this McDonalds explanation of CRT and believe that all whites are racist.  The problem may be on both sides, but Republicans aren't creating a boogeyman.  Ignoring this is disingenuous at best

I have been accused by some of the members of my family of being a racist.  And when I try to demonstrate to them all of the things I do that don't make me a racist, they tell me "that's what a racist would say".  It's frightening because it's indoctrination coming from the media, social media, and the schools.

I posted this video in another thread, and I will post it again here.  Spend the time to watch it because it is objective and well thought out.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

3 minutes ago, not on the rug said:

I would like to point out that I keep seeing Democrats point out that CRT doesn't equal white people being racist and that Republicans who point that out are dummies or just folks trying to find a new liberal boogeyman to go after.  I think this disbelief of the reality around those people disturbs me the most. I would say that the overwhelming number of friends, family members and co-workers of mine who consider themselves Democrats are 100% in belief that being white in America = being racist.  So while you and others asert that this mindset is a Republican boogeyman overreaction, where I'm seeing it come to fruition is overwhelmingly in the minds of Democrats.  I've witnessed/participated in dozens of conversations in the past year with these Dems in person and on social media who have bought in to this McDonalds explanation of CRT and believe that all whites are racist.  The problem may be on both sides, but Republicans aren't creating a boogeyman.  Ignoring this is disingenuous at best

Whether it be crime, inflation, China or Hunter Biden's laptop, ignoring is one of the main building blocks of modern progressives. Why would the realities of CRT be any different?  

when I finally got let go from Deutsche Bank last December, I thought I was seriously done with IT.  Never in a million years did I ever think I would end up back in MAINFRAME development, but here I sit, managing major tax reporting applications for one of the biggest financial service providers in the world. I didn't spend a day on unemployment and could not believe how many jobs their actually were!
My cousin was a partner at Deutsche Bank until they forced her out.
She made out in the end
and back in the City.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

29 minutes ago, not on the rug said:

Yes, exactly--those Democrats, like their Republican counterparts, eat at McDonalds. I constantly hear Republicans railing against CRT because "it says all white people are racist" and then white liberals happily joining in supporting CRT because "it teaches us to examine how we're all racist". But let's continue with the McDonalds metaphor--Repubs are ordering number 5, and Dems number 4. Both with a large Coke and fries. Neither cares to look behind the scenes to see how the "all-beef" patties are made...

5 minutes ago, JFC1 said:

Yes, exactly--those Democrats, like their Republican counterparts, eat at McDonalds. I constantly hear Republicans railing against CRT because "it says all white people are racist" and then white liberals happily joining in supporting CRT because "it teaches us to examine how we're all racist". But let's continue with the McDonalds metaphor--Repubs are ordering number 5, and Dems number 4. Both with a large Coke and fries. Neither cares to look behind the scenes to see how the "all-beef" patties are made...

Don't you have work to do?

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

2 hours ago, nickmarch said:

Tax and spend is bad print and spend is worse and there has been a whole lot of that going on.

As far as the rich not paying taxes they all pay taxes!  They have to match their employees social security and Medicare, they have unemployment tax to pay, workmans comp, real estate taxes, electric bills, heating bills, fuels, ect, ect, ect plus they are the ones paying the paychecks and in effect paying you the taxes that you pay.  

As far as companies not relocating to other Countries due to tax rates...  Why are 130 Countries agreeing to the Global Minimal Corporate Tax rate?  

Oh great now this clown 

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

1 hour ago, JFC1 said:

:pepsi:I like Wendy’s better.