IGNORED

Pay it Forward

Mallard1100

• 1 month later...

I've been that guy that pays for food/groceries when I see someone that needs help, finally a stranger 2 weeks ago paid for my coffee, guy taps me on my shoulder on his way out of a gas station DD and says "Hope your day gets better bud".

That made my day. 

In the near future I m going to offer some fishing gear freebies for the community, need to  reorganize my basement

Edited by heavybergara

On 4/22/2021 at 7:01 PM, Chefhunter said:

Well, I gave away my compound bow, because I bought a crossbow from another member, and, after asking how the young lad who was “getting” the bow, if he liked it, or whatever, not even a thank you... just silence. Pretty sad

I have given away a muzzleloader and another bow, and it was great to hear what became of them, thats all, just a simple few words would have been great. OH well butt holes everywhere I guess

Yea, that silence does leave a bad taste. After reading about a father and son trapping out of state ( where real traps are allowed ) I remembered that I still had old trapping books from bygone masters from over 50 years ago. I dug them up and even delivered to his house, not so much as a thank you for my efforts.

It’s amazing how some people are. I took a guy I met in my campground to a public land hunting spot of mine. Helped him get started hunting. Told him how to go about taking his test. Set up his hunting spot. Showed him how to scout the woods. Gave him hunting clothes. He killed a deer two yrs in a row. Never got a thank you. Third year he saw deer but didn’t connect. All he did was complain about how far of a drive it was . That there wasn’t many deer there. Tried to explain to him that it’s not about killing every time you go out.  Had the nerve to ask me to find another spot for him. Told him to scout and find the deer on your own.

• 5 months later...

I gave some items to a person on here for their kids to use. The guy then was selling a gun and I told him I was interested and wanted it (to buy) through PM. Was working nights at the time so the next day after I woke up I contacted him again and he told me it was sold already. Dick move. 

Another time a member had some wood for me (after telling me he had it for me and “I got you”). I was on the way home from PA and rushed so I could get there and pick it up. Got home, getting ready to go get it and he tells me it’s gone. Dick move.

No names, you know who are. I will still give stuff away just not to them. I believe in the divine justice of the Hunting God 

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

I have been blessed by many in this site with free stuff as well as great deals.

If anyone is looking for youth hunting camos, probably small and medium, send me a PM.  I will be going thru my daughters stuff this weekend and will happily pay it forward.  She has moved into the large and xl stuff now!!!!

Live in Lopatcong, Warren Cty

19 minutes ago, Tuck said:

I have been blessed by many in this site with free stuff as well as great deals.

If anyone is looking for youth hunting camos, probably small and medium, send me a PM.  I will be going thru my daughters stuff this weekend and will happily pay it forward.  She has moved into the large and xl stuff now!!!!

Live in Lopatcong, Warren Cty

I may take you up on the offer. I have a couple daughters. Will check their sizes. Let me know what ya got if ya want.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

I have a factory black savage 220 stock anyone can have if they want.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2022 at 5:39 PM, Tuck said:

Live in Lopatcong, 

great offer

Edited by Turkeyslayer

• BowhunterNJ changed the title to Pay it Forward
  • 4 weeks later...