IGNORED

New Range at Flatbrook: Trashed

ERS

Where was the new
full time R.O./C.O.?
So few C.O., but even fewer ranges... They could be picking up reloadable casings!
If Matt digs deep into the
Site cash box for supplies, we could build this in a long weekend at Colliers Mills!
Lunatic running the crew of course!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I know its not our job , but I remember  years ago Stevo from the other page along with a few other guys organized a clean up at the Colliers mills range . they made a post and got volunteers contacted the division with a date and they provided a dumpster and i believe even a worker with a tractor was there if a remember correctly.   Maybe something we can do yearly as a way to give back .  theres a enough of us from all over we can do it at whatever WMA is closest to us.    Just a thought   

I was up there in November to hang in my stand in Z4, we went to the range first, then to our spot. My friend said it was sick how they improved it and a few guys were there saying the same thing. There wasn't anything out in the field at the time when we got there but shells and brass all over. Ended up getting a little crowded after we sighted in their ML.  Be cool if they left a broom there for everyone to do their part and help out after use, saddest part of that is some asshole would steal it.

Was at the Clinton range a few times this year, and am already dreading what it will look like after the hunting season shooters are finished for the year.

Had to yell at a few folks fiddling with their guns during a cease fire. Found some 9mm and .357 Sig cases on the ground. I, for one, really like what they've done with the new construction and will do my best to let others know when they're being a slob or unsafe. Got no problem taking a pic and shaming them.