IGNORED

Any Fitness Goals for 2020?

Rusty

I put on my obligatory winter 10 so I'll be laying off the ice cream until I'm back down to fighting weight.  

Now that the clocks have changed and it's staying light longer there will be less time spent sitting on the couch watching the tube stuffing my face so this is a good time to drop a few pounds.  

Edited by Rusty

Laid off the ice cream and baked goods when I found my cholesterol to be high.  Been saying this for a few years, but I plan on getting the bicycles back out this week.  I spend a lot of time in the sun, but my D is also low, so maybe more trips to the beach for that.  Maybe the beach will help activate my prostate, too.

Yes sir. Just started my fasting diet with a 16/8 split. Been on it since Thursday. I'll be used to it by Sunday and not feel so hungry. Once I move into the new house in about 2 weeks times, I will start back at the gym too. Luckily it's literally 2 minutes away from me. Golf season is nearly here so I'll get some good cardio with that and chasing my little guy in the backyard a swell. Would like to get back to 200 lbs by June/July.

Hoping to get at least 2 days of biking per week this year pre-hunting season. I can always feel when I have gotten too heavy and out of shape - my left knee starts to creek and swell (has ACL surgery there). My lake community is 1.5 miles to ride around so I usually try to get 3-4 laps after work followed by the ungodly long hill leading up to my driveway.

I am Hiking more. 3 Hours+ yesterday in Ringwood State Park. Lift weights- full body on Mon- Weds- Fri. Trying to drop weight for upcoming Spring Turkey Season. 235lbs right now. 215lbs would be my Goal weight. I used to be Ripped at one time when, I competed in the 1978/79 Teenage Mr. America Contest in  Brooklyn. No longer at age 60- lol! And Martial Arts help out as well.

Take The Multiple Use Area Challenge.