IGNORED

How important is breakfast?

Rusty

24 minutes ago, Tarhunt said:

I was wondering today if they still made chicken roll. I used to love to eat chicken roll. I got to find out. 

Ah, the infamous particle poultry log.  Mmmmm....yes, you can still find it places, and it's still as good as you remember it to be....

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

4 minutes ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

Ah, the infamous particle poultry log.  Mmmmm....yes, you can still find it places, and it's still as good as you remember it to be....

Thanks. I'll see if I can get some this weekend. 

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

6 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

Not sure I'd argue with a guy that has this schedule...every...day.  And is ripped at 48 years old.  Dr Oz is 59 years old, but I would bet Mark will be in better shape than him at 59.

5be6f56e48eb1201d662b512-1136-852.jpg

Of course he's in great shape...he has a cryo chamber( whatever that is) and only works about 2 hours a day

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

3 minutes ago, 3Blade said:

Of course he's in great shape...he has a cryo chamber( whatever that is) and only works about 2 hours a day

Somehow I don't think that's his working schedule.  Guy is involved in a ton of crap, I can't seem him maintaining that and making shows/movies/etc.  Maybe it's his preferred or ideal schedule.  He also snacks...a lot.  Can't argue with his success though.

13 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

Not sure I'd argue with a guy that has this schedule...every...day.  And is ripped at 48 years old.  Dr Oz is 59 years old, but I would bet Mark will be in better shape than him at 59.

5be6f56e48eb1201d662b512-1136-852.jpg

idk how healthy he is but I have no doubt he has a severe case of OCD

Edited by buckhound

Someone needs to get a new camera. If I ever make it to a NJWW get together, after reading this thread, I'm going to expect to see a bunch of guys that look like a cross between the US mens gymnastic team and the Donner party. All the get together pictures ever show are the same group of fat bald guys that showed up to my 30 year high school reunion!:rofl: