IGNORED

The Peak of the Rut.

Rusty

41 minutes ago, mightyhunter said:

Yes I have bait down and have does coming to it

Last week does and bucks would come morning, noon and night. Last 3-4 days not so much 

I'll confirm I'm seeing exact same thing in CNJ. Tonight I dive in to std next to swamp.

Just by the reports and pictures things are happening now. The only way you will ever truly know is if you get out and see for yourself. The bucks are horny and te girls are like girls everywhere.. They'll give it up when they are ready. SO GET OUT THERE! ....I wish I could...dagnabbit

Come on. Everyone knows you drink that concentrated bottle .

Then when you piss from  the stand bucks come running .

Exactly. I’ve been drinking doe piss for years. Just walking into your stand you will emit it through your pores. Always watched your back though you may get more then you bargained for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, electric10162 said:

Wet weather has got my farm heated back up as of last night and today. Lots of pics from Spartans and Cuddelink. I'm pumped cuz I'm hunting all next week!

I'll be out tomorrow to see what's happening

Just because bucks aren't on camera doesn't mean they are not cruising

1 hour ago, mightyhunter said:

I'll be out tomorrow to see what's happening

Just because bucks aren't on camera doesn't mean they are not cruising

I run 17 cameras on 180 acres that has little or no hunting pressure. If they are moving, I know it. Last night and all day today they have been moving pretty well. The big boys are still waiting on the sidelines. This weekend will be crazy.

18 minutes ago, electric10162 said:

I run 17 cameras on 180 acres that has little or no hunting pressure. If they are moving, I know it. Last night and all day today they have been moving pretty well. The big boys are still waiting on the sidelines. This weekend will be crazy.

I hunt zone 18 but I've been hearing from many people that the last few days have dropped off with buck activity

Hope you're right and things are picking up again

Should be fun tomorrow good luck

1 minute ago, mightyhunter said:

I hunt zone 18 but I've been hearing from many people that the last few days have dropped off with buck activity

Hope you're right and things are picking up again

Should be fun tomorrow good luck

I think after the shift in weather on Friday, deer movement is going to be much better than the last 10 days or so. Fingers crossed. Good luck mighty!

19 hours ago, Nomad said:

Next few days is a good time to get some things done around the house and rest up for next week.  Temps are going to be ideal next week at just the right time.

I am banking on this guys thought process, simply cause it makes me feel better being stuck at work the remainder of this week LOL But... I am off from Saturday through Tuesday and my family will indeed forget what I look like 

AWM