IGNORED

This W&W member is OK..HUGE THANK YOU!!

Not only is he ok, but he is AWESOME!

A couple of weeks ago we were talking and he asked if my son would be able to use a new hydraulic motorcycle lift for his newly built shop. I said absolutely and showed Jr a picture of it... he went nuts and was asking when is he coming over. 

Today we made plans to get together at my house in hopes of putting together a video/dvd of my daughter for her graduation party, which is next week. When I tell you this guy is AMAZING at what he does, it is an understatement! We had so much fun laughing that the time spent putting the movie together flew by.  Jr was riding his bike in the back and T-Bone steaks were for dinner in between getting the pics and music to the dvd...  Took only a few pics, but added the ones we took below. 

Who am I talking about?? Our very own W&W member Haskell Hunter (TIm)! 

Thanks Tim. Your time spent today for me and my family was truly appreciated! Jr is in his shop right now detailing the bike on the new lift as we speak! It is perfect!! I also cannot wait to play the video for my little girl. Looking forward to seeing you at my house for my W&W get together in Mid July. 

Oh yea, I am not letting my daughter see the video until her party next week. It is going to be tough, but I am going to hold my ground.... I will be the big baby crying in the hall watching it from her baby pics to her recent H.S. graduation pics!  :rofl::cryingcry::cryingcry:

thumbnail_Resized_20190622_192837_552.jpg

thumbnail_20190622_193337.jpg

thumbnail_Resized_20190622_193131_2817.jpg

Edited by LPJR

19 hours ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

Lou and I are dating now.

:agree:

Tim you look great - where did the beer belly go?  If things don't work out with Lou, can I be next?  Please don't tell me all you gotta do is quite drinking to lose it... dammit!         The beard is back - all is right in the universe again.   

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

8 hours ago, Tarhunt said:

I think, we all assumed that. 

Never ASSUME.      I always assumed Bruce Jenner was a man, after his Olympic performances. 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….