IGNORED

What were some of your favorite toys as a kid? ...Gotta laugh! You know you are smiling......

LPJR

7 hours ago, Devil Horns said:

Toy guns playing army with all of the kids in the neighborhood. We even played army with our toy guns in the woods behind the elementary school. Imagine that today.

I got my GT Mach One when I was 10 (1985) and was always on that bike. Wish I still had it today. Those old BMX bikes are going for good money today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool bike! 

image.png.bbec4f6bc4f628376eab242c5954e228.png

1 hour ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

I had this too, and it was pretty cool!

Explains a lot....

image.thumb.png.9b464b6ff0c797ffd47b71faf685861f.png

What in the hell is................................ahh never mind............:rofl: I am glad you had this which is why MANY of us on the site have gone to you for computer advice Tim! 

While you were playing with the integrated circuits and semiconductors, some of us had this set below. I think I still have both somewhere as well as the boxes! Who remembers these 2 and their horses?? 

Extra points if you can name the horses!! :tooth:

image.png.160a77319e3e64141644fbb281a9af58.png

7 minutes ago, LPJR said:

What in the hell is................................ahh never mind............:rofl: I am glad you had this which is why MANY of us on the site have gone to you for computer advice Tim! 

While you were playing with the integrated circuits and semiconductors, some of us had this set below. I think I still have both somewhere as well as the boxes! Who remembers these 2 and their horses?? 

Extra points if you can name the horses!! :tooth:

image.png.160a77319e3e64141644fbb281a9af58.png

Oh, I had SSPs, matchboxes, we threw an Evel Kenevil action figure over the telephone wires in front of my house where he hung upside down, arms spread wide and totally naked for 4 years. Tons of trees and woods to endlessly walk through in NH. 

But the nerd in me got an early start. 

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.