IGNORED

What were some of your favorite toys as a kid? ...Gotta laugh! You know you are smiling......

LPJR

Gi Joe

Transformers

Battle star Galactica

Baseball, whiffle ball, hockey ball (taped up whiffle ball bat with hockey ball played in tennis court)

Bicycle and fishing

Us 1 electric trucking

Baseball and bicycling were my top 2.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

Toy guns playing army with all of the kids in the neighborhood. We even played army with our toy guns in the woods behind the elementary school. Imagine that today.

I got my GT Mach One when I was 10 (1985) and was always on that bike. Wish I still had it today. Those old BMX bikes are going for good money today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm your Huckleberry :devious:

Baseball glove and a hard ball were played with more than any toy. I did have some heavy metal toy trucks and cars along with about 5 divisions of army men and their half tracks tanks and jeeps with an  Army themed train set. I got my first fishing pole at age 7 and my first fiberglass stick bow at 10

I grew up in the city and when I was young stick ball was a favorite for us poor kids. All you needed was a pimple ball and a old broom stick. Bases might have been a telephone pole, a smashed tin can or, a particular concrete square on the side walk.

If you gave a kid a broom stick and a little ball to play with today, they would probably call the Division of Youth and Family Services to Investigate you for child abuse.

Edited by rocky

My trike,then a peddle car.lincoln logs,Erector sets,loved wrenching the little square nuts,lol  playing cowboys and Indians with my brothers and cousins,we actually shot each other with rubber tip arrows and the replica model 94,cock it, stick the muzzle in the dirt,Fire! First bow,25# glass I saved up for and bought at 2 guys in harrison.First long gun Grossman 760,wood stock and forearm.Sling shot,Slot cars ,schwinn apple crate.My go cart,with dad at the midget track rt 46 in pine brook,and Watkins Glen.RC planes,with dad,one place we flew among others in the area before development,was where willowbrook mall is.All before the age of 12,then things turned upside down.Damn female's. Lol

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt