IGNORED

What were some of your favorite toys as a kid? ...Gotta laugh! You know you are smiling......

LPJR

Who had one of those old chemical sets from the late 70s with the extremely hard-to-open-for-a-10-year old caps on the bottles that when you finally got it to open it sprayed dried chemicals all over including into your eyes that caused your mom to rush you to the hospital and make you sit in an emergency room eye bath for 20 minutes?

Oh, no one else? Hmmmm.... never mind. :nerd:  

6 minutes ago, mazzgolf said:

Who had one of those old chemical sets from the late 70s with the extremely hard-to-open-for-a-10-year old caps on the bottles that when you finally got it to open it sprayed dried chemicals all over including into your eyes that caused your mom to rush you to the hospital and make you sit in an emergency room eye bath for 20 minutes?

Sounds like another one of a kind story from the one of kind Mazz. LOL

10 minutes ago, mazzgolf said:

My older brother had one, but it was in the late 50's

Anybody else have a microscope as a kid?

Or what about that scope you looked into and turned the glass to make different designs out of cut pieces of something floating around inside?

the things i remember more about being pre-teen don't involve toys.  For example - I had a hot (at least I thought so at the time) 17 year old babysitter named Donna that used to ask me to rub her back when I was like 8 years old....     That was better than any damn toy!  And as I promised, never told my parents.   If only I knew then what I know now!!!

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

1 hour ago, JHbowhunter said:

the things i remember more about being pre-teen don't involve toys.  For example - I had a hot (at least I thought so at the time) 17 year old babysitter named Donna that used to ask me to rub her back when I was like 8 years old....     That was better than any damn toy!  And as I promised, never told my parents.   If only I knew then what I know now!!!

Bahahahahaha! Rub her BACK? It's ok Jacko it is only your friends on here....Agreed, better than any toy! :rofl:

Your other post above reminded me of the Six Million Dollar Man with the bionic eye! 

https://www.ebay.com/p/1st-ed-Six-Million-Dollar-Man-Vintage-1975-Kenner-From-Bionic-Woman-65000/1101704246?iid=133045311708

image.png.6c8e78e714084a5b046e7068d547a01e.png

2 hours ago, Greybeard said:

My older brother had one, but it was in the late 50's

Anybody else have a microscope as a kid?

Or what about that scope you looked into and turned the glass to make different designs out of cut pieces of something floating around inside?

Like these vintage kaleidoscopes Bob? :up::up:

image.png.ade216aa9d21c62630b66f1488cc6349.pngimage.thumb.png.9ca0b3b3a92df1c2c51ea733558be46f.png

1 hour ago, LPJR said:

Bahahahahaha! Rub her BACK? It's ok Jacko it is only your friends on here....Agreed, better than any toy! :rofl:

Your other post above reminded me of the Six Million Dollar Man with the bionic eye! 

the more I think about it, she scratched my back too...  Ah - the good ol' days.  Kids today just don't get to experience that, too busy playing video games instead of playing with the babysitter. 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….