IGNORED

Worst experience ever

Lphunsjr

Haven't been on much, as I recently got home from an 8 day stay in the hospital. Felt some pain last Friday in the scrotal area, of all places. Decided to go to Urgent Care Saturday as the area was swollen and painful and I was fearing a hernia. Dr prescribed pain meds and an antibiotic as she felt an infection decided to attack my man parts. Easter morning, couldn't take the pain so decided to drive myself to Community Hospital as my wife was preparing to have both our sides over for the holiday. I was hoping to go there and told a better way to treat and come home. Wrong! My white blood cell count was through the roof and I was admitted. Stayed there a couple days on antibiotics, but the pain was excruciating. They decided to send me to Robert Wood Johnson for better care,,,, thankfully. I got there Thurs at like 2 am and the urologist went right to work,,,,lancing the area and trying to drain to alleviate the swelling and pain. Next day had a scan and there was more work to be done. Went into surgery Saturday morning and put on stronger antibiotics as they learned it was a Staph Infection that was resistant to what I was taking was the cause. I was bed ridden the whole time,,,, thankful for my wife's assistance the entire time at RWJ. She didn't leave my side and was an instrumental part of my recovery. Sent home Sunday morning and have a home nurse daily to change my packing which is quite unpleasant. On the upswing, but by far the worst experience of my life!! Can't wait to fish!!!!

17 minutes ago, not on the rug said:

Glad you're on the mend.  That's terrifying.  Resistant Staph is deadly shit.  You're a lucky guy

I think I speak for the entire group when I say this:  Where were your sticking your nutbag that you got exposed to that nastiness?  It's ok...we won't tell the wife

Me love you long time.

All kidding aside glad you are ok. Things are crazy nowadays. Any strange pain at all need to get looked out. 40 yr old guy in my gym just lost the bottom half of his leg because a blood clot.

46 minutes ago, not on the rug said:

Glad you're on the mend.  That's terrifying.  Resistant Staph is deadly shit.  You're a lucky guy

I think I speak for the entire group when I say this:  Where were your sticking your nutbag that you got exposed to that nastiness?  It's ok...we won't tell the wife

Lmao. They are more concerned with why I didn't fight it off. 2 nd episode w Staph,,,,,,Immunologist next. Never wanna go thru this again! Just got back from Disney, airports, gym daily,,,,who knows. Everyone is exposed to this crap, just react differently