IGNORED

Recreating an Antler from Scratch

Rusty

I never painted antlers before so I am looking forward to your results. The key is to match the reproduction antlers color to the original antler without coloring the original antler at all. My friend is a old wood refinisher (70+) and he colors my antlers with me with dry colors. When he tells me it needs more green I look at him in disbelief, then after it is added I am shocked at how right he was. Good luck.

Green is the magic color.. I know others who use green.

I don't tho.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Youre hired

I had someone wanted me to sculpt a rack from a photo.. I passed the job up because I didn't have time, but I told him to expect to pay over $1k, and he wanted it done..I just don't have the time..

You want a side job? I can give you his email and you can make him a rack and I can mount it once you're done..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Jay was that me? I know I asked, was for the 13 pointer in my avatar. Have pics and all the measurements. EX threw it away.  I just need to find something close and then add and subtract.

Rusty looks awesome, great job!! Has your daughter seen it yet?

Vice President Piedmont Chapter NWTF, Christian Bowhunter, NRA,  EX resident of Communist Jersey