IGNORED

Anyone on the Bitcoin train?

BowhunterNJ

A friend fishing on my boat last week was talking on the phone to his son to buy more if it went to a certain price. That was the first time I ever heard of bitcoin in my life. He tried to explain the whole concept to me, but it left me feeling like you were investing in unicorns.

Yeah definitely. Honestly when it was at $200-300 I felt like it already crashed and was done but it came back monstrously to an unreal level. I’m not sure how high it will go but some speculate $60,000/coin before it tanks. No one really knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

....but watching this unfold gives me that standard hindsight remorse that I could have invested very little a long time ago and cashed out RIGHT NOW and walked away with a whole lot.

I've said it before and i'll say it again.. Bitcoin is fools gold.. The cyber version of a pyramid scheme.. An investment for SUCKERS.. 

With that said.. DAM I WISH I BOUGHT SOME A FEW YEARS AGO.. :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead: 

:D

Here is an opportunity. I am designing a noise canceling mechanical BH specifically designed for super fast cross bows. 6” cut diameter and full pass through guaranteed. I take PayPal and Venmo. Please invest - you know how to find me.

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Here is an opportunity. I am designing a noise canceling mechanical BH specifically designed for super fast cross bows. 6” cut diameter and full pass through guaranteed. I take PayPal and Venmo. Please invest - you know how to find me.

Easier to buy the deer Bose noise cancelling headphones instead.  I just haven't figured out how to get them on the deer...

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

A number a Wall Street firms are setting up mechanisms to short bitcoin and other crypto currencies. that should tell you it’s in or near the top of the cycle.... invest in trading firms instead

They might be trying to squeeze it.