IGNORED

Our loved one

Live to Hunt

My girl doesn't hunt or fish, she's an animal lover that doesn't like to kill ANYTHING or see any animals dead, in fact she'll stop and do things like move turtles out of the road. She's not an anti by any means and has absolutely no problem with me hunting or fishing. Even though she doesn't like to see dead animals, she told me that if I ever need help dragging out at deer, she would come and help me. One day we were driving down the road and came across a deer that had been hit by a car but not dead. I went past it , then turned around. I said I have to put her out of her misery, she said  "do what you have to" and was actually glad that I did. She's a good girl.

Deb and I at trump rally.jpg

Deb and I.jpg

Drunk us.jpg

Dr ripnstitch.jpg

My girl doesn't hunt or fish, she's an animal lover that doesn't like to kill ANYTHING or see any animals dead, in fact she'll stop and do things like move turtles out of the road. She's not an anti by any means and has absolutely no problem with me hunting or fishing. Even though she doesn't like to see dead animals, she told me that if I ever need help dragging out at deer, she would come and help me. One day we were driving down the road and came across a deer that had been hit by a car but not dead. I went past it , then turned around. I said I have to put her out of her misery, she said  "do what you have to" and was actually glad that I did. She's a good girl.

:up:  :up:

Sounds exactly like my girl... Not full blown anti, but huge animal lover and doesn't really get the hunting thing, but is ok with me doing it (so far).   The best was when I picked her up at her house for our first real date out (a Yanni concert, of all things)  I heard a loud pop when I cut the sharp corner into her driveway.   Turns out it was a pregnant box turtle and there were guts and eggs all over... She was mortified, but I could not see it based on where it was.   Great start!   We survived it and I survived the concert.

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

• 6 months later...