IGNORED

11/08 Check In !!!!

BHC

Good luck to all.  I’m out with my daughter. She’s hunting. Please say a prayer for her.... she needs a kill or else she’s going to lose interest...the poor kid has put her time in... 

"God bless America and the 2nd Amendment!" 

www.NorthJerseyMike.com

UBNJ Member

OLM Knights of Columbus, Kinnelon, NJ

10 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

Seen two lone doe wandering around and checking there back trail. Had another big doe with a button fawn feed by me. Still waiting for the rut to start. Lol 

Same here, been too quiet.  The normal “October Lull” has quickly become the November lull for me...  Has to break open soon.

1 minute ago, Zone50BugNerd said:

Same here, been too quiet.  The normal “October Lull” has quickly become the November lull for me...  Has to break open soon.

I am seeing more doe than ever. Seriously - so much it’s birdering on the absurd ! Usually it’s opposite. I see plenty of deer bucks just waiting on a shooter wondering where all the girls are. 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

13 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

I am seeing more doe than ever. Seriously - so much it’s birdering on the absurd ! Usually it’s opposite. I see plenty of deer bucks just waiting on a shooter wondering where all the girls are. 

My spot is just fickle right now, seems that this property has become a home for wayward spike bucks and rebellious yearling does.  

An observation from hunting and observing and road surveying. It appears over the last week, the deer have used the fields to about 8am and then taken the action to the woods. There was a bunch of chasing in fields this morning. Ended up seeing 7 diferent bucks on the road i hunt on. A one mile stretch. But 745 they were on the edge of the woods and some had entered the woods. I hope this info helps someone score big