IGNORED

11/08 Check In !!!!

BHC

Had another really good day on a different piece than yesterday . Saw 10 bucks and 2 were shooters. Came very close to putting a tag on either one .Young bucks were in a frenzy chasing does. The 2 shooters were cruising . Also saw a wild chase off the road with 4 bucks after a doe . Again all young bucks and one them just about ran into the side of my truck as we watched the show . Mornings have been best for me . 

Besides hearing two bucks fighting in the distance around 1pm. At 4pm I had another hunter come in and set 100ish yards behind begin to grunt 3 times , wait 5 mins rattle like hell, wait 5mins grunt 3 times etc he did this all the way till last shooting light. Very interesting tactic there .... I set up in the area due to seeing a very active scrape .  Wonder if the guy even knew it was there. 

Edited by Liv2huntnfish123

Sat the afternoon with my son in zone 8. Chased 3 does off as we walked in. Didn't see anything until the last 15 minutes of shooting light. Had two does walk in and the lead doe turned inside out when she hit the estrous. Snorted and stomped and took the other doe with her when she left. Thought the night was ended when a tall spike came walking in following my drag rag trail. He gave my son a broadside shot and I waited for his bow to go off. I saw him let down and draw two times before he finally shot. Watched the deer walk off into a thicket and disappear. Son texted me that his peep was screwed up and he shot under the deer. Back at it tomorrow.

Edited by Redman
corrected spelling