IGNORED

Bear hunt loonies protesting

birdshotnj

Did anybody see that jackass bear protester got locked up again this year. What is that now the 6th or 7th time? When is the judge finally going to give him a sentence that makes him think twice about doing it again. This lowlife is a college professor too. Then we wonder why so many college students are crying liberal snowflakes

https://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2018/10/nj_bear_hunt_underway_amid_protests.html

3 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

They keep running the same playbook every year - I wonder if they actually expect different results?

Agreed. See I have no problem with someone not being in favor of the hunt. Thats totally fine, just STFU about it and keep your opinions to yourself and your snowflake friends. I personally hate golf, but I've never driven down to the local country club to scream in the face of people who like golfing. These people need jobs, maybe they can actually provide something useful to society besides their purple hair and cat sweaters

His 9th arrest, FYI.  I just happened to be there twice when it happened by chance.  He is a college professor.  Colleges encourage peaceful resistance.  Instead of getting fired, fellow profs will slap him on the back and congratulate him, I'm sorry to say.  The academic world is a lot different than the real world!   

A holes 9th time for same offense, I have to notify my employer if I was even pulled over.

he should have gotten the max penalty the 2nd time and each time after.

I don’t see them protesting when they cut land to build Starbucks or shopping strips. 

You don’t see us out there either because that’s right we have jobs to go to and responsibilities.