Taylor Pork Roll

Buck154

10 hours ago, Buck154 said:

That's what's for dinner. Just plain and simple!!!!:stirring:

What Brand.....Taylor

What is it.....PORK ROLL

20180815_194351.jpg

20180815_195331.jpg

You are ruining a Trenton classic eating it on a soft hamburger bun. It needs a nice Kaiser roll and the best Taylor Pork Roll Taylor makes is the TRENTON PORK ROLL version which is a little milder. I would rather have a Pork Roll Egg & Cheese in my hunting back pack that than any other hunting accessory.

P.S. and if anyone on this site claims Case is better than Taylor all I could say is YOU MUST HAVE VOTED FOR HILLARY TO.

Trenton Pork roll.jpg

1358448867171.jpeg

Edited by bushden

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

22 minutes ago, maximus66 said:

Ok so do you northern boys buy Taylor pork roll and just call it Taylor Ham or does yours actually say Taylor Ham on the package?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I order my Taylor Ham fresh to order.  So I went to The Lantern (in Haskell, Google it) to see what happens when I order Taylor Ham.

Ordered this (visual aids added in cased you miss it):

IMG_0890.thumb.jpg.0134241e6ecf8df81bd462b6b9295efc.jpg

And I got one of these when I ordered a Taylor Ham, egg and cheese on a hard roll.

IMG_1116.thumb.jpg.ac91401467bb4746ee3d16577819f260.jpg

Just to make sure it wasn't a promotion or they were trying to pull the wool over my eyes, I went back the next day and ordered another one.  I got this:

IMG_0333.thumb.jpg.57af216057cbfa5feea9ec9e70757f86.jpg

Seems to me I'm getting the right thing every time I order.  And since I'm not buying it from a package, but instead from skilled artisans who know how to properly craft a Taylor Ham, egg, and cheese sandwich on a hard roll, I order Taylor ham, it's listed on the menu, and I get manna from heaven surrounded by styrofoam.

Might not say Taylor Ham on the package, but it does on the menu!  Accept no substitutes.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

I order my Taylor Ham fresh to order.  So I went to The Lantern (in Haskell, Google it) to see what happens when I order Taylor Ham.
Ordered this (visual aids added in cased you miss it):
IMG_0890.thumb.jpg.0134241e6ecf8df81bd462b6b9295efc.jpg

And I got one of these when I ordered a Taylor Ham, egg and cheese on a hard roll.
IMG_1116.thumb.jpg.ac91401467bb4746ee3d16577819f260.jpg

Just to make sure it wasn't a promotion or they were trying to pull the wool over my eyes, I went back the next day and ordered another one.  I got this:
IMG_0333.thumb.jpg.57af216057cbfa5feea9ec9e70757f86.jpg

Seems to me I'm getting the right thing every time I order.  And since I'm not buying it from a package, but instead from skilled artisans who know how to properly craft a Taylor Ham, egg, and cheese sandwich on a hard roll, I order Taylor ham, it's listed on the menu, and I get manna from heaven surrounded by styrofoam.
Might not say Taylor Ham on the package, but it does on the menu!  Accept no substitutes.

So you’re saying what it says on their menu is verification? Come on Haskell, that’s a stretch towards the stance of pork roll vs Taylor Ham LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AWM