IGNORED

The View

My work address changed two weeks ago so now I have this nice view every morning and in fact all day.
Morning light is very soft so last 3 days I took some morning pics of NYC skyline. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

(BTW I am still looking for Project Engineer or Project Manager for Heavy highway work.)

IMG_0003_2.jpg

IMG_0019_2.jpg

IMG_0040_2.jpg

IMG_9942_2.jpg

IMG_9957_2.jpg

IMG_9978_2.jpg

IMG_9998_2.jpg

4 minutes ago, hammer4reel said:

crazy how many spots have almost the identical view there.

at first I thought you were just above the GS building , I have pics with almost the same angle, looks like your north of there

Its from Global Terminal, Port Jersey Blvd.

1 minute ago, BillW0323 said:

I work in downtown Jersey City. As much as I love the views, I can’t take the traffic lol. Two of these pictures are from the roof of my building. 

Very nice pics. Yes the traffic sucks. My main office is 5  miles from my house and that's my drive  for the last 14 years. I am on temporary basis covering a job in JC because we had our PM quit.
Mornings are ok because I am on the road early but then getting out of Global takes another 20 minutes every PM?

1 minute ago, Lunatic said:

Very nice pics. Yes the traffic sucks. My main office is 5  miles from my house and that's my drive  for the last 14 years. I am on temporary basis covering a job in JC because we had our PM quit.
Mornings are ok because I am on the road early but then getting out of Global takes another 20 minutes every PM?

Yeah I hear ya. I’m only 17 miles from the job. Mornings are okay because I’m on the road by 4:45 so there’s no traffic and only takes me 20-25 minutes to get there.  I get out of work at 1:30-2 which you would think would be good but it’s minimum of 45 minutes to get the 17 miles home.

I work from home with occasional travel to NYC and parts further afield (India, UK, Poland and Mexico).

Most of the time my view from the office is of the Musconetcong river.

Sounds great right?

However, it can be torture when you have to crank out the work but you can see scads of sulphurs flying by the window LOL

5 minutes ago, rackemup said:

Some Pics I took from the 85th floor of the Freedom Tower when I worked up there a couple of years ago. Looking across towards Jersey City, the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, and Uptown. Had a 365° view from up there, it was pretty amazing!!

coo

Very cool pics!!:up: