IGNORED

Why Bother with Saltwater Fishing

12 minutes ago, 1957Buck said:

AH  --------it never ends You are too easy 

I’ll be watching to see how many capital letters you can squeeze, for no reason, in your next pointless post. I bet you don’t get it!!

Edited by Lunatic

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

I’ll be watching to see how many capital letters you can squeeze, for no reason, in your next pointless post. I bet you don’t get it!!

:rofl:  Quote -- from lunatic ---------- Lets see is you get it :rofl: 

# 11 0m Ignore list now

794347_madmeliss_the-keyboard-warrior.jpg

Edited by 1957Buck

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, hammer4reel said:

Plenty of fish that you can catch to fill your freezer .

porgys , sea bass , haddock , ling , mackerel 

sure it’s WAY cheaper to buy it , but fish prices are also through the roof .

so comes down to memories . A good fishing trip with your grandkids makes priceless memories .

same money spent just on a fish dinner won’t even be remembered at weeks end .

WAY MORE  hooting and hollering while guys are catching fish . Not so much while they are eating it .

A boat Captain would Say.  Been there done it.  

Setting up a beach chair dead sticking to rods with high-low fresh bait rigs leaving when the fishing is zip.  That is my idea of a day fishing, :up:

I traded my Boat for a cheaper option. Some years ago that can be and is used all year round 

IMG_0021.JPG

Edited by 1957Buck

25 minutes ago, hiking said:

I'm over 80 but if we are going to correct spelling and capitol letters . I am in a lot of trouble

No you are not, no one will be correcting your post. The only reason he is being picked on is because despite inability to put together one single sentence, he corrects others. If you give it you need to take it. 

Yeah some limits suck and nothing is cheap. I get more than enough for me to eat but to me it’s just “I Love to Fish”. I take my uncle that is 80 years old every trip and that’s what keeps him living. He has seen how much the prices and limits have changed since he was a kid. But he will not give it up until the bury him. Making memories and enjoying life is fishing 

17 minutes ago, Buck154 said:

Yeah some limits suck and nothing is cheap. I get more than enough for me to eat but to me it’s just “I Love to Fish”. I take my uncle that is 80 years old every trip and that’s what keeps him living. He has seen how much the prices and limits have changed since he was a kid. But he will not give it up until the bury him. Making memories and enjoying life is fishing 

Exactly spot on . Obviously anyone who fishes and owns a boat has no plans on some venture to save money by catching your own fish. It’s peace of mind, memories and a love of both the outdoors and fishing.  None of which I get when I go to the super market to buy fish fillets. 

3 minutes ago, Mallard1100 said:

Exactly spot on . Obviously anyone who fishes and owns a boat has no plans on some venture to save money by catching your own fish. It’s peace of mind, memories and a love of both the outdoors and fishing.  None of which I get when I go to the super market to buy fish fillets. 

Yep, you can take your grandson to McDonalds for a fish sandwich or take him fishing and make some memories 

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, hiking said:

I'm over 80 but if we are going to correct spelling and capitol letters . I am in a lot of trouble

The spelling cops and site keepers got on me big time I was not the instigator as some frustrated troll lied about.  With his only  :doh2:     22, 5437 posts since 2017 and all 0nly comments. I feel sorry he has no other life. Boys will be boys The sandbox followers are what they are,  I pray for him. Very sad. 

Edited by 1957Buck

10 minutes ago, 1957Buck said:

The spelling cops and site keepers got on me big time I was not the instigator as some frustrated troll lied about.  With his only  :doh2:     22, 5437 posts since 2017 and all 0nly comments. I feel sorry he has no other life. Boys will be boys The sandbox followers are what they are,  I pray for him. Very sad. 

If you are going to dish it out you need to take it like a man instead of crying about it.